Where to shop???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Rogue_wave

Where to shop???

Post by Rogue_wave »

Hi to all.

I would like to start by saying that I am all for supporting the little guy, our local small retailer. I do buy over 90% from my local bow shop retailer. I would like to know is that where do you by the rest of your supplies, the stuff he doesn't carry or is out of.Do you shop online or another shop, as we all know not everyone carries everything. Just wondering????

cheers

R/W :D
Bones

Re: Where to shop???

Post by Bones »

As I'm in the same area as you all I can say is look west to London for much better prices. That and I enjoy dealing with Wyvern in the U.S . Alway's cheap shipping across the border. 2 week's ago I went in for a tag at our local shop and asked for a few more bolt's , they told me they had none ??? But could order them. I asked if they new it was hunting season??? Called shop in london and was told yep we have 7 dozen.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Box 35033
90 Charterhouse Crescent
London, Ontario N5W 5Z6
Canada

Telephone: +1 (519) 455-3021 Fax: +1 (519) 455-8378

Toll Free: +1 877 THE NOOK (843-6665)

[email protected]

http://www.archersnook.com/index.php
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I get about all my stuff at Lancaster archery supply close to my home and they are online and have about anything you want or can get it. nice people and ok prices.
rej

Post by rej »

Always try local first. In my case that is Edmonton as I live in a small town 250 miles N. of anywhere. In Northwest Alberta and Western Canada things xbow are not yet plentiful so I go to Bowhunters Superstore, online. A short time ago I decided to try some Slick Trick 175 gr. xbow tricks. Slick Trick website said they were on backorder so I hopped over to Bowhunters Superstore, did the Paypal thing and they were on their way. Had them in 7 days and set up the Vortex for them. These folks have been really reliable and quickly answer any questions. I do not hesitate to reccommend them.
youngbuck1

Post by youngbuck1 »

Bones wrote:As I'm in the same area as you all I can say is look west to London for much better prices. That and I enjoy dealing with Wyvern in the U.S . Alway's cheap shipping across the border. 2 week's ago I went in for a tag at our local shop and asked for a few more bolt's , they told me they had none ??? But could order them. I asked if they new it was hunting season??? Called shop in london and was told yep we have 7 dozen.

that may be because we run out lots of people come in buy them and we dont have any7 made up and we can give you plain shafts and you can flech them your self but we can order what ever you want if we dont have it
Pro-staff for team gobblestalker
pro-staff at Turkey tuque
DUCKS UNLIMITED CANADA
Turkey callers of canada
http://www.gobblestalkercalls.com
type1 diabetic since 2003
mike schnarr :P
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Out of stock is a lost sale.
A good vendor builds arrows on a continuous basis.

YD1, learn how to build arrows and keep that shop in stock.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Oppie

Post by Oppie »

Bowhunter's superstore, good prices, fast shipping.
Just Makin Wine on the Hill!
Exocet 200 wth Leupold Crossbones, Munch mount
xcaliber FFF strings
VM FFF Strings
Black Eagles Executioners Wth Blazers
Slick Trick 100
Bones

Post by Bones »

youngbuck1 wrote:
Bones wrote:As I'm in the same area as you all I can say is look west to London for much better prices. That and I enjoy dealing with Wyvern in the U.S . Alway's cheap shipping across the border. 2 week's ago I went in for a tag at our local shop and asked for a few more bolt's , they told me they had none ??? But could order them. I asked if they new it was hunting season??? Called shop in london and was told yep we have 7 dozen.

that may be because we run out lots of people come in buy them and we dont have any7 made up and we can give you plain shafts and you can flech them your self but we can order what ever you want if we dont have it
I asked for plain shaft's They didn't even have fletched ones?? That shop has been like that for year's, over priced and no stock. We can order it for you??? Why order when you can get what your looking for else where in 3 day's in the mail, 10 day's from the U.S ?? One of my favourite store's is Wyven great prices and very reasonable shipping rates. That store is only good for buying tag's at. The guy's downstair's are even more of a joke.
watamach

Post by watamach »

Triggers and Bows near Paris is close and has good prices and selection I find. For optics and other good finds camofire.com has some great prices.
youngbuck1

Post by youngbuck1 »

Bones wrote:
youngbuck1 wrote:

I asked for plain shaft's They didn't even have fletched ones?? That shop has been like that for year's, over priced and no stock. We can order it for you??? Why order when you can get what your looking for else where in 3 day's in the mail, 10 day's from the U.S ?? One of my favourite store's is Wyven great prices and very reasonable shipping rates. That store is only good for buying tag's at. The guy's downstair's are even more of a joke.
Well it's all your opinion I work my hardest there and I say what I think I don't want any one to leave with a bad experience and I also have a good relationship with alot of customers they ask for me when ever they come back
DUCKS UNLIMITED CANADA
Turkey callers of canada
youngbuck1

Post by youngbuck1 »

Ont_Excal wrote:Out of stock is a lost sale.
A good vendor builds arrows on a continuous basis.

YD1, learn how to build arrows and keep that shop in stock.
I do know how to flech them and stuff I do my own and they have to get me to do other things
DUCKS UNLIMITED CANADA
Turkey callers of canada