Taking my 14 yr old daughter Sat morn!!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

lswoody

Taking my 14 yr old daughter Sat morn!!!!!

Post by lswoody »

My baby girl came up to me tues and asked if i had to work Sat. When i told her no she asked if i would take her hunting. So if all goes well i'll be taking her on her bery first ever deer hunt!!!! Since i told her i would she has been all excited!!! She did ask me if a deer came along what would she shoot it with??? And i told her i'd let her use my Excal. U shoulda seen her face light up!!! She also told me she want an Excal with pink camo!!! She sent me a text yesterday wanting to know where i was honna hunt right after work and before i could reply she realized it was Wed. And that we had prayer meeting at church. Anyway she is fired up and it would be such a blessing if she could get her a deer on her first hunt!!!!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Hester0305

Re: Taking my 14 yr old daughter Sat morn!!!!!

Post by Hester0305 »

Thats pretty awesome those will be some memories you won't forget and maybe you will get her hooked.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

How awesome!

What a great father-daughter experience! ENJOY every minute together!!!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Enjoy your time together I hope you get at least a sighting that would be a good start. Make sure to coach her on the proper shot placements,angles, yardage and do not forget the camera take some pictures even if their is no harvest.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Sounds like quality time together!
wabi
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

AWESOME!! thats going to be some great Father Daughter time. My youngest daughter(13yrs) has been hunting with me for the last three seasons now, and I have to say we have some conversations in our blind that I am sure we would never have had if it wasn't for our time together hunting.

Enjoy and have fun!!!
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

Thats awsome. I'll never forget the first time I had a deer walk under my stand when I was her age. I really hope she kills one; that would be amazing! My thoughts, hopes, prayers, and fingers crossed she kills one! Looking forward to seeing those pictures. Enjoy the time with your daughter most of all!
*PRETTY IN PINK, DEADLY IN CAMO!

*In the fall I get to kill em in the rut, but in the spring I get to watch em strut.
*You can take the girl outta woods, but you can't take the addiction outta the girl!
*Can't kill anything sitting on the couch.
diesel

Post by diesel »

This can be the start of great memories that will last a life time best of luck to you both.
bugs

Post by bugs »

:D A proud day for Dad
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D sounds like good times to me.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.