Excalibur on the way..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

westernMDhunter

Re: Excalibur on the way..

Post by westernMDhunter »

Boo wrote:Your bag target isn't going to last long if you keep using broadheads on it.
I fired one at my regular deer target and the slick trick flew through it and lodged in a tree behind it, never seen where the arrow hit the target. So I decided to two slick trick shots and two schwacker shots with the bag target and am now done tearing it up with broadheads. The schwackers didn't tear anything up since they didn't expand. I may try them on a deer eventually and hopefully they will deploy, but slick tricks will tip the first bolt to be launched at a deer.
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

Here is a tip on how to check your string. Put a spot of black marker on each side of the string when it is uncocked,one on each side of the rail. When you cock the string you will know right away if it is even or not.hope this helps.
I am a hunter and proud of it.
westernMDhunter

Post by westernMDhunter »

SPITFIRE wrote:Here is a tip on how to check your string. Put a spot of black marker on each side of the string when it is uncocked,one on each side of the rail. When you cock the string you will know right away if it is even or not.hope this helps.
I will do that. Thanks.
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

Your welcome and glad your here. Ask any and all questions and you will get answers from all the great members on this forum. They all try and help as much as they can. :D
I am a hunter and proud of it.