Excalibur Crossbows in 2013

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Normous

Re: Excalibur Crossbows in 2013

Post by Normous »

Pydpiper wrote: I'll stick with my 300fps Exocet..
Till you see the new ones for 2013 :)
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

enormous wrote:
I have, and they are definitely going to appeal to a lot of people, just not for me.
I am very happy with the simplicity of my bow, and more importantly it has been flawless for me for a long time now, and that is a tough mold to break. Confidence is a hard thing to replace.
If I decide to go to a newer bow based on speed and cosmetics, that Scorpyd has some strong points, price not being one of them.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

Mo wannabe wrote:C'mon Vixenmaster. Caint u give an old MO.boy a little more than that ?
Or 2 ol'e MO boys ??????????????? :lol:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Hey Y'all i am so impressed wid all the new speed models from all the Crossbow Companys. That i have jus closed the Deal on a 96 model carved tip limbed Vixen. Can you say Killer of Tick Toters surpreme! Nary a Deer that walks these Mo. Ozarks that doesn't quake with fear n dread as they pass thru my land! :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I would like invisible limbs please. And more speed. Shorter draw too! But more speed. Speeeed!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
copperjohn

Post by copperjohn »

Pydpiper wrote:
enormous wrote:
I have, and they are definitely going to appeal to a lot of people, just not for me.
I am very happy with the simplicity of my bow, and more importantly it has been flawless for me for a long time now, and that is a tough mold to break. Confidence is a hard thing to replace.
If I decide to go to a newer bow based on speed and cosmetics, that Scorpyd has some strong points, price not being one of them.
It sucks being out of the loop...... :mrgreen: So yall have seen the new stuff for 2013.....what more can you say about it?? :shock:
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

How did you get into the Skunkworks to see the new bows . Security must have been sleeping . :shock:
Not that it could be confirmed . But I heard they are working on a model that will accellerate the arrow by magnetic pulses . TOTALLY STEALTH !!!!! :roll:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
bdog

Post by bdog »

vixenmaster wrote:Hey Y'all i am so impressed wid all the new speed models from all the Crossbow Companys. That i have jus closed the Deal on a 96 model carved tip limbed Vixen. Can you say Killer of Tick Toters surpreme! Nary a Deer that walks these Mo. Ozarks that doesn't quake with fear n dread as they pass thru my land! :lol:
any pics?I miss it already,that bow almost went to Australia,but Blackjack took the carved tip Exocet instead...
http://autumnbreezebrittanys.com
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Doe Master wrote:How did you get into the Skunkworks to see the new bows . Security must have been sleeping . :shock:
Not that it could be confirmed . But I heard they are working on a model that will accellerate the arrow by magnetic pulses . TOTALLY STEALTH !!!!! :roll:

Cooool! "Warp speed"
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Rudolph

Post by Rudolph »

Doe Master wrote:How did you get into the Skunkworks to see the new bows . Security must have been sleeping . :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ix62_oBGtg
I was interested in this technology a year ago. It works, but you need a lot of electricity. The technology can make even not magnetic alloy projectiles fly with up to 10 km/s. The russian and us millitary are long interested in this concept.
2012 Phoenix
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

when does the 2013 line up come out for the general puplic to see! :) :)
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
kitchbow

Post by kitchbow »

i want a carbon exocet 200
2011 equinox,,,,,,, twilight dlx,,,,boo string.
2013 matrix 355,,,, hha optimizer/hawke scope.
girlfriend - 2012 vixen 2,,,,,60x custom string,,,,, tact zone scope,,,, disapater bars,,,,,s5 system
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

mr meat wrote:when does the 2013 line up come out for the general puplic to see! :) :)
Whenever the ATA show is, usually in January............
"Eze 18:21"
Skip

Post by Skip »

I shoot regular compound bows. A Strothers to be exact. It shoots 324 FPS. I recently bought a Phoenix to take my young daughter archery hunting. After having shot this I don't know how every deer doesn't jump the string. Unbelievably loud. I just never realized they were this loud. It's hard enough with a fast quiet bow. Just saying. They need to correct this. I have no real commitment with the crossbow either way but as soon as she can get 35 pounds out of her compound this eardrum shatterer stays home. It is fun to shoot but at a big disadvantage to modern compounds for hunting.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Heck a Phoenix is a speedster, my old Vixen will do an honest 263 fps. It never saw a deer it didn't like :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315