Black Eagle Arrows - Customer Service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

JT of PA

Black Eagle Arrows - Customer Service

Post by JT of PA »

Seeing as Boo is testing out Black Eagle Arrow's crossbow offering and Jerry of South Shore Archery Supply speaks well of Black Eagle Arrows I decided to order some and let my In-Laws know they all ready purchased my Christmas present. :lol:

Bottom Line - Randy of Black Eagle Arrows went ABOVE AND BEYOND with my order. To be fair, Randy could have argued a small misunderstanding I had with my order, he did not. What Randy did was go out of his way to make sure I was happy and satisfied. I am. (Even though I made the mistake, Randy never mentioned it. His concern was I be satisfied.)

I look forward to testing the Black Eagle Executioner arrow against my Firebolts and Gold Tip Pro Series 2 & 3.

If you get a chance to try out Black Eagle Arrows, I am confident you will be impressed with the product and how they treat their customers.

All the best,
John
Boo

Re: Black Eagle Arrows - Customer Service

Post by Boo »

I haven't dealt with Kyle but both Jason and Randy are great to deal with. Being in Canada I was really amazed that Jason called me back when he missed my call and he's in Ohio! That's the best customer service I've ever seen! This was not an accident as he's called me back everytime he misses my call!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

Same here. Jason got my call then it was lost. He called me back immediately and did not rush me off the phone. He took his time and made sure I did not have any more questions before ending the call.

Randy I have only dealt with on e-mail, but same principle - make sure I was taken care of and no questions left.
Blackeagle

Post by Blackeagle »

All you have to do is call :)

Randy
Thanks,
Randy Kitts
[email protected]
ottawacats

Post by ottawacats »

I also got top notch service from Randy at Black eagle arrows, very impressed at the fast answer's I got via email.

Matt
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

Blackeagle wrote:All you have to do is call :)

Randy

Randy,

Welcome to the Forum.

Saw your Blackeagle handle on another post but did not see a name attached. This post shows a Randy at the bottom.

Thank You again for your help and great customer service with your product, Black Eagle Arrows.

Take care,
John
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Blackeagle wrote:All you have to do is call :)Randy
Glad to see you found us.
Can't say I will be using your product but happy to see you here in support of your product!!
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Blackeagle

Post by Blackeagle »

JT of PA wrote:
Blackeagle wrote:All you have to do is call :)

Randy

Randy,

Welcome to the Forum.

Saw your Blackeagle handle on another post but did not see a name attached. This post shows a Randy at the bottom.

Thank You again for your help and great customer service with your product, Black Eagle Arrows.

Take care,
John
John,

I got your PM notification but seeing how I am such a newbee on this forum I can't see it. Call me if there is anything I can do to help now or in the future.
Thanks,
Randy Kitts
[email protected]
cooterdog

Post by cooterdog »

Can you actually get these bolts with flat nocks? I looked on the site they look good how well do they compare to the firebolt?
Excalibur Equinox
Standard Firebolts
150grain slicks
JRT hunting partner
(coming soon)
HHA Opimizer
Redfield 2-7
EZ Fletch Bolt
Blazers
ottawacats

Post by ottawacats »

Just call them up and ask. To answer your question yes they can as I have a set coming to me.

Matt
taz3

Post by taz3 »

Wow, it's nice to know that there are businesses out their that are concerned with how they earn their dollar, not just earning it!

Kudos to Black Eagle Arrows!! :D
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
SouthShoreRat

Post by SouthShoreRat »

I started carrying Black Eagle arrows last year and I have to say they are exceptional arrows.
We have been testing arrows for back bone for about ten years now. The allows us to identify just how consistent arrows really are. Black Eagle is one of the top manufactures of arrows. Randy and I have conversations weekly and he plans to improve his arrows even more this year.
The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
www.southshorearcherysupply.com
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

With the service,price,and quality being what it is I don't know why anyone would shoot anything else.
Ps.( hey they even sent me a hat with a dozen order of shafts)
Derry
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D just wondering if the same size lumenoks for the firebolts will fit these,or are they different in size??
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
excalibrett

Post by excalibrett »

Mo wannabe wrote:With the service,price,and quality being what it is I don't know why anyone would shoot anything else.
Ps.( hey they even sent me a hat with a dozen order of shafts)
Derry
A FREE HAT!!! I AM IN!!!! :D
Excal Matrix 380
Leupold VX1 2-7x32
Black Eagles
Boo Strings
custom Munchmount

Strykezone 380
Hawke xb30
Black Eagles

Darton Lightning
Hawke xb30