Shootin me logs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Shootin me logs

Post by vixenmaster »

I had a blast this afternoon wid Mad Max. Drug out 3 of them weighin 627 gr wid 100 gr pts. I have the crossbow yellow jacket target almost new. At 20 yds the pts are showin! It won't take but few hundred shots & it will become a 40 yds bag target. Have it hung in the air between 2 steel posts. When arrow hits it & it rocks so hard think its goin to launch backwards. Takes abit to settle down so i can shoot it again. Been shootin on & off all day today jus tryin to relax abit. Made a string, tomorrow its back to town wid da honey-do this n that :(
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
wheelie

Re: Shootin me logs

Post by wheelie »

vixenmaster wrote:I had a blast this afternoon wid Mad Max. Drug out 3 of them weighin 627 gr wid 100 gr pts. I have the crossbow yellow jacket target almost new. At 20 yds the pts are showin! It won't take but few hundred shots & it will become a 40 yds bag target. Have it hung in the air between 2 steel posts. When arrow hits it & it rocks so hard think its goin to launch backwards. Takes abit to settle down so i can shoot it again. Been shootin on & off all day today jus tryin to relax abit. Made a string, tomorrow its back to town wid da honey-do this n that :(
BUT BUT it is Football Day Today! Or you out shooting at half time? :lol: :lol: :lol:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I don't watch football! Why is next ? I gon't have any TV reception unless i fork out funds fer a satellite Dish. Sides i had rather shoot
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I like heavy arrows! only shot one I made about 625gr. and it shot super acurrate. been hunting everyday and taking care of my 78 year old mom that had to move in with us because she can,t do it all for herself anymore and the wife got her foot operated on and has been off work . so I been busy cooking and looking after the women .so not much shooting lately and a lot of work!!!!! but I still manage an evening hunt everyday. to town in the morning for my moms doctor appointment and some shopping she has to do ( I hate towns and shopping!!!!) can,t wait to do some shooting ! don,t care much for watching sports of other people doing things. I like things I can do myself ! shooting this crossbow just makes my day!!!! love to watch an arrow heading for the bull or some other target!
hikerman

Post by hikerman »

Thats cool, havey arrows realy quiet things down. The heavest I have made were I think 588g.

Always debating on going back to them.
Exocet 175#
Easton, 2216
2"vanes
G5 Montech 125g.
Boo String.
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

vixenmaster, you know how to live life :D Keep on doing what your doing. :D
I am a hunter and proud of it.