New to me Axiom

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tim50

New to me Axiom

Post by Tim50 »

I just picked up an almost new Axiom and what a great little bow! Shot it this morning and NOT supriseingly it shot & functioned flawlessly! It's an Excal....what more can I say!!! :D I think after the crush of the hoildays I will be attempting to tweek this bow a bit. First off will be a major upgrade to a Boo string! That alone will make a HUGE difference. Might as well start with the BEST! I like the top mounted quiver so a Munch/Groundpounder quiver mount will be a needed add on! I am still weighing the need for dissipator bars or possibly an S5 system but I will make that decision after I have a few more shots under my belt! I am setting this up so my daughter will have a bow if she chooses to join me in the Pennsylvania woods next year....BUT Dad needs HIS tweeking!!! It's what I do!! LOL I'm thinking even on those days she can't make the hunt this Axiom will still find its way into the woods!!! Thanks to Excal for doing what they do BETTER than anyone else!!!!
maine hunter

Re: New to me Axiom

Post by maine hunter »

:D it is a great bow. it was my first excal,i love it. shoots very well,and light. a boo strings makes a big differnce. good luck with it.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

congrats on the bow!the S5,s would be good to get on when the dry fire happens :shock:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Congrats on a new Axiom for you. I'm sure it shoots great
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats on addin anutter Excal to yer stable. Can't have too many ya knowed what i mean :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
zenarcher

Post by zenarcher »

Congrats. I love mine and just added the S5 's and was thrilled with the quieting factor. Seasons best to all.