Bill when will i get my matrix 380?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Re: Bill when will i get my matrix 380?

Post by one shot scott »

Read blue flames other posts, he's alright. Good folk, just getting yanked around by his dealer. You should have only left a deposit bf, I've been screwed by too many people in my short time to give anyone 100% without something to show for it. & excal admitted to a short supply on release of the news of the matrix. No doubt that when supply catches up to demand you will be shooting your new bow.

It must be the off season! Let go hunt some yotes!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

None of us likes to be lied to and when you drop a pile of money on a product no matter what it is,We sure want it when we were told we would get it,I would as mentioned go talk to my dealer.
Good luck and enjoy your new toy when it comes in and welcome to the forum.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Two things ...

1st > blueflame should have sent PM to Bill or Peter .

2nd > could you guys edit your replies to remove the crybaby picture off this thread > Thanks
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
blueflame

Post by blueflame »

R.J. wrote:Two things ...

1st > blueflame should have sent PM to Bill or Peter .

2nd > could you guys edit your replies to remove the crybaby picture off this thread > Thanks
1 I know Bill or Peter could not really have done much in my case , my point was to to get bill thinking that his products need to get out there fast to meet demand and i know he knows this , In today's climate business is tough and to be a market leader in the field it could mean having to employ semi permanent contractors to meet demand or look at existing staff and given more incentive to work extra hours, but under no circumstances can quality be sacrificed or the work sub contracted out to another company this would not be good,maybe to think about expanding a little if its needed. you could say i was bending his arm a little to take on more staff for the matrix launch and maybe giving some locals a chance of a temp work,the launch of matrix has obviously had a significant impact on the production line but I recon with the right incentives introduced he could generate enough volunteers to do more overtime over the coming weeks to address the challenges the matrix has made . I think its a good thing he sees what the the end customer wants at grass root level .

2 the baby crying was hilarious i wish they could have stayed up , the negative comments made me laugh and have to say cheered me up . god bless america and of course Canada .
:)
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Not many companies can do a flawless launch of a new model especially when most of the parts list will be new.

Quality comes from dedicated full time employees and part-time or short term are not economical in the launch process.

I also think there is other product in the pipeline for later this year or next as the rest of the line up is adjusted.

As you can see, we are protective of our own!! 8) 8)
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
excalibrett

Post by excalibrett »

Glad to see you have a sense of humor, anyway :D . For the most part, we are pretty good folk around here :lol: :lol:
Excal Matrix 380
Leupold VX1 2-7x32
Black Eagles
Boo Strings
custom Munchmount

Strykezone 380
Hawke xb30
Black Eagles

Darton Lightning
Hawke xb30
Gold Tip Laser IVs
Big John

Post by Big John »

I want ot commend the OP for being so gracious in his acceptance of a little humour oriented criticism.
Glad he has a good sense of humour! :)

I do want to state that the Bow is worth the wait!! 8) And I also agree somewhat with the fact that more should have been released. And I'm hardcore Excal.

Please enjoy our poking fun, we do stick together here, and also just hang in there you will love the bow.

Big John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

:lol: :lol: Welcome to the off season test of nerves. How many days till deer season is it anyway?? :lol:
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

agingcrossbower wrote::lol: :lol: Welcome to the off season test of nerves. How many days till deer season is it anyway?? :lol:
:lol: :lol: Aint that the truth :wink: :roll: Actualy its 241 days till archery season here in Misouri :( :(
For what it,s worth Welcome to the forum BLUE :)
Last edited by papa bear1 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Woodspike

Post by Woodspike »

Glad I'm not the only one with cabin fever...

Welcome to the forum, blue.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Woodspike wrote:Glad I'm not the only one with cabin fever...

Welcome to the forum, blue.
Tis the season to hunt for sheds! 8)
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Yonder

Post by Yonder »

Yes, I did get my 380. But please don't say that they should get more staff and rush these crossbows out! I did enough homework on Excal. to be confident enough to purchase a new off the line product that they produce. Don't sacrifice quality to produce quantity.

Just my 2 cents !!!!

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D yes, hang in these blueflame, it will be worth the wait. we like to kid around with each other too,so don't take it personal. these guys know what there talking about when it comes to excals. and welcome to the family!!! good luck.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

Don't have a dog in this fight, either way, but the crying baby was really FUNNY. It's nice to laugh hard every now and then. :lol: :lol: :lol:
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

UPSMAN wrote:Don't have a dog in this fight, either way, but the crying baby was really FUNNY. It's nice to laugh hard every now and then. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :wink:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings