Have to give this guy a bump

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Lucky-Dog

Have to give this guy a bump

Post by Lucky-Dog »

This is the guy that I ordered my custom Laser II's from. He was really nice, super responsive to my stupid questions from emails too. He seems to make sure you get quality arrows every time. The link below is of a brand new arrow he just came out with and all I would like for you to do is look at his specifications, tolerances, and guarantees. I think these arrows with take some notice soon. I had already ordered my Laser II's or I would have seriously considered these. I guess they are really thick carbon in front and then thinner in the back but wow the specs are awesome. Just wanted to give this guy a free bump because he sounds like he really knows his stuff when I talked to him on the phone and takes his work very seriously.

http://www.southshorearcherysupply.com/ ... 51370.html
Matrix Cub
Montec CS 100 grain
Lucky-Dog

Re: Have to give this guy a bump

Post by Lucky-Dog »

I noticed no responses about this product. I hope I haven't brought up any old skeletons or something. He seemed like a great guy on the phone and he never asked me to do this for him I just chose to do it. I feel he sent me a quality product with my Laser II's. I thought his new arrows are second to none when it comes to tolerances.
I have been away from Excalibur forum for several years now and don't keep up with all the do's and donts and who is who so tell me if I did something wrong or if this new product is just a bad idea ??????
Matrix Cub
Montec CS 100 grain
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I see nothing wrong! they sound good let us know how they shoot. always looking for good stuff. I would like to test them for accuracy an compare with others.
Lucky-Dog

Post by Lucky-Dog »

Masboy wrote:I see nothing wrong! they sound good let us know how they shoot. always looking for good stuff. I would like to test them for accuracy an compare with others.
Thanks Masboy.
I would love to have the time and money to compare them but I only ordered the Laser II's. Its just that I was impressed with the quality of his service and with the new product he has come out with. It seems the industry keeps making them stronger, better, straighter, etc...
Matrix Cub
Montec CS 100 grain
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Looks like a good arrow builder & we always need custom builders
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
diesel

Post by diesel »

nephew lives very close to him I asked him to stop in and talk to him and see what he could learn.

Just to bad he does not sell Excalibur Crossbows.
Lucky-Dog

Post by Lucky-Dog »

vixenmaster wrote:Looks like a good arrow builder & we always need custom builders
He certainly acted like he really cared.
Matrix Cub
Montec CS 100 grain
Lucky-Dog

Post by Lucky-Dog »

diesel wrote: Just to bad he does not sell Excalibur Crossbows.
Yes that is a shame for sure. Im going to email him and ask about it.
Thanks
Matrix Cub
Montec CS 100 grain
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Got 2 dozen Black Eagles coming from him soon. :D
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
SouthShoreRat

Post by SouthShoreRat »

Lucky-Dog thanks for the Kudos! I am a member here but dont have much time to get on forums but I wanted to drop in and say thanks.

We do have excalibur crossbows available just havent had time to get them on our website. I will work on that in the near future. I will be stopping in more often.

Thanks again

Jerry
The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
www.southshorearcherysupply.com
SouthShoreRat

Post by SouthShoreRat »

NEPAbowhunter wrote:Got 2 dozen Black Eagles coming from him soon. :D
Your arrows are shipping today!
The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
www.southshorearcherysupply.com
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Sure are a lot of improvements coming down the pipe. A good competition. All goooooooood for the bowhunter. :D
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I love it when company,s go the extra mile to make us a better more consistent arrow. makes us all better shooters an great broadhead flight with less flyers . my hats off to them!!!!
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

I have ordered components from Jerry and spoken to him on the phone and by e-mail a few times.

To me, class-act who takes seriously his business and what it does. Very personable and knowledgable. He kindly has let me pick his brain a few times with some basic newbie stuff. Never once did he get irritated or made me feel like he had better things to do.

Another good source for us Excalibur folk.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Looking forward to when you guys get some pictures of these things..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string