Deer Hunting In Years

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

Re: Deer Hunting In Years

Post by IronNoggin »

45 and countin'...

Damn Happy pa, Gramps, the Uncles and Ma brought me into the Family Tradition when they did! NO turning back, and No Regrets EVER! :D

Hoping to get at least another 30 or so...

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
leep53

Post by leep53 »

45th season in 2012, first time with cross bow last year. loved the extra time archery season gave me to get out and enjoy the outdoors.
Mr.Whitetail

Post by Mr.Whitetail »

It has been 35 years bow hunting for me - all with Compound, this will be my first year going with a Crossbow due to injuries with the shoulder and arm. I'm so looking forward to this new experience and can't wait to put my first one down with the Crossbow. With the reviews I have read , I don't think I could of picked a better crossbow to go with - Excalibur. Should have one by March and I can't wait to try it out!
Bow Hunter until the day I Die!!
ngamokai

Post by ngamokai »

30 I think :mrgreen: started when I was 10 and and turning 40 on the 2nd of feb, going to celebrate with a pressie (matrix) and the roar is in March to April here so the new addition will be getting a thorough testing :) already got My 2 Boo strings on the way so just waiting on the Matrix, when my guy gets them in which I hope is soon. . . . . . New Zealand is a long way to send a pressie... hmmmm wish the teleporting thing was around.
Dream as if you'll live for ever, Live as if you'll die today!
http://www.bowandfishnz.com
KATIPO matrix 380 blackout