Duck Dynasty

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

taz3

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post by taz3 »

I hope to be a rich idiot just like them!

"I did it in Vietnam, Jack!" Good Ole uncle Si! :lol:
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

The one with si riding On a 4 wheeler pulled by the rv was my favorite . Don't think I've ever laughted so hard
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Fear the Beard!! :lol:
The best things in life are not things!!
cdnarmyguy

Post by cdnarmyguy »

Could have been posted to Yellowknife, wouldnt have left. Turned into Yukon man they could have made a tv show on me.
But anyway my wife hates it but laughs at the show, I told her when I retire Ill grow a beard, but hate long hair. Make deer and moose calls in my spare time.
What's 64 tons, green and black, and can take a deer at 3400m. A leopard tank.
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

mo wannabee, that is my fav to and get tears just thinking about it because I laughed so hard that night I could hardly breathe. Si to the Trooper, " i'm not going back in there, are you kidding. You go in there if you want to. Its a green nasty haze". We can all picture that. Sad part was , Didn"t Si make the meal they ate to give them the gas. "Made it in Vietnam, practically lived on it." :lol: :lol: :lol: That and my ice tea and tupperware cup from great aunt before I went to Nam in '62 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

Saw it recently for the first time at a friend's place.

Cracked up big time.

Enjoyed the family prayer at the end around the dinner table.

flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

That is Colton's favorite show! As wacky and scripted as it is, near the end of each show Willie gives a summary of what these lessons have taught them, and they all sit down to eat together, where Phil says a prayer.The prayers are not very long and straight to the point, but as good as any ever get.I know several preachers who should take note of this.lol
rayman

Post by rayman »

It's one of Robert's (my 9 year old) favorite shows and mine too. My wife watches it with us. Great modern day family and christian oriented show. I think most women don't like it because it's men doing what men want to do and being proud of it. Women want to watch Rachel Ray with a male stipper making fancy deserts in a studio spam.
BowmanPa

Post by BowmanPa »

I watched the RV show last night with Si riding on the 4wheeler. Like Si making the Apron one too....I am a Jack of all Trades SI said.

Also like when Miss Kate said when Willy got the Gator back to the water...if they were in Season I'll love some Gator Balls...I would make Gator balls. The way she kept saying it cracked me up.

I also like how the kids say Yes Sir, No Sir, Ye Mam, No Mam....Kids these days need to watch that show to see how to treat people with Respect.

I love the one where SI feel asleep in the camper he won and Willy (I think it wasd Willy) towed the Camper out in the middle of no where...One thing I want to know is how can someone sleep like that and get bounded around like SI did.
BowmanPa