Checkin in

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bugs

Checkin in

Post by bugs »

Just a quick hello. I have not been on nor have I even been reading lately but I havent forgotten you all. Some see me on Facebook which is the only place I can get a few min now and then. I cant track more than one forum right now. Grandfather was doing better from heart surgery with assistance of home care each day to help my Grandmother. But last week he had to have prostate surgery which still has him in the hospital with a bladder infection, he cant walk, has no strength and is very confused - simply out of it. Hopefully that all comes back when the infection is gone. My Grandparents have been parents to me so we are very close. In the meantime my Dad needed a stent followed by a clot which grew and had to be removed, it then got infected and he was also very confused. Mom got pneumonia and couldnt go see him. They live in NY state and I had to be near my Grandparents and couldnt help. So all I could do was call every evening. My Uncle was nice enough to come home last weekend to assist with the driving of my Grandmother but he must go home this week. This is now my busy season at work and so far I cant even work extra hours. So I will return one day. If I have missed anything major pm and I will hear about it. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss the woods as I havent even had time to take a walk to them in a month now.
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
vixenmaster

Re: Checkin in

Post by vixenmaster »

Prayers said fer G'Pa & to you for tryin to do it all. Hope all goes well & strength n rest as you need it.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good to hear from you bugs. I hope all your folks are feeling better soon. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D nice to hear from you, hope things get alittle less busy for you. don't forget to take care of yourself too.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
maple

Post by maple »

Thanks for checkin in Bugs.
Life sounds kind of hectic right now but remember to take care of the caretaker.
Hope all will settle down for you in the near future. We're rootin for you.
Don't look at the antlers!! And don't look him in the eye!!

2002 Exomag
Custom wood stock with a lot of notches in it
Big John arrows
Loving every minute of it.
The only thing better than a dog, is two dogs.

Maple
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Just said a prayer for your kin folk...take care of yourself also!!
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
taz3

Post by taz3 »

Wowsers, that's a heavy load to carry, thoughts and prayers for you and your family members. This will all still be here for you to catch up on, take care of your family.
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
secret

Post by secret »

Thoughts and prayers for your Family.
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
bugs

Post by bugs »

Thanks guys, I am happy to report that my Grandfather is more with it. Infection hit the blood and the antibiotics are working. Stll weak but reading and having some conversation. Don't worry I take car of myself, eating healthy and sleeping pretty good, I know that is important for my immune system.
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Good to hear from you ...Quiet time in the woods is good medicine !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
wabi

Post by wabi »

Good to hear he's improving!
Keep us posted.
wabi