name my matrix blackout WINNER CHOSEN

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ngamokai

Re: name my matrix blackout WINNER CHOSEN

Post by ngamokai »

It must be clear that I liked Mattrix and NEO most but I shall shorten the name to Katipo, and no deaths for so long because us Kiwis are a hardy bunch, an english guy was at beach and one got in his shorts that he left on the beach while swimming, said tourist had his willie bitten and he got very very sick :lol: :lol:
but they are very rare now, still if one did bite you, it would be very bad day.
There truly is nothing else that can harm you like that here, no snakes, no anything really... its #uc#ing awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dream as if you'll live for ever, Live as if you'll die today!
http://www.bowandfishnz.com
KATIPO matrix 380 blackout
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Named my Matrix as well. She's called The Answer :wink:
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

Thanks for the fun post and many minutes of fun reading. Our forum came up with some fun names. Glad your soon to arrive Matrix has a name waiting for it. :D
ngamokai

Post by ngamokai »

JT of PA wrote:Thanks for the fun post and many minutes of fun reading. Our forum came up with some fun names. Glad your soon to arrive Matrix has a name waiting for it. :D
Thanks mate, yea I thought Id run a comp for fun as most of you are sitting in doors freezing your butts off, I feel your pain, we have had no rain for about 5 weeks now and the temp is sitting around 30 deg C. so most of my time is spent at my beach 4 mins walk from my house..... :mrgreen:

pic so attached of my backyard just so you guys dont feel so bad about the snow :mrgreen:
my back yard
my back yard
Onetangi-Beach.jpg (60.97 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
Dream as if you'll live for ever, Live as if you'll die today!
http://www.bowandfishnz.com
KATIPO matrix 380 blackout
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

ngamokai wrote:
JT of PA wrote:Thanks for the fun post and many minutes of fun reading. Our forum came up with some fun names. Glad your soon to arrive Matrix has a name waiting for it. :D
Thanks mate, yea I thought Id run a comp for fun as most of you are sitting in doors freezing your butts off, I feel your pain, we have had no rain for about 5 weeks now and the temp is sitting around 30 deg C. so most of my time is spent at my beach 4 mins walk from my house..... :mrgreen:

pic so attached of my backyard just so you guys dont feel so bad about the snow :mrgreen:
Onetangi-Beach.jpg

Dude ... it's gale force winds here and freezing cold. But, at least I can put on some calypso music, look at your photo and dream its warm. :) Seriously though, thanks for sharing the photograph ... beautiful.