some fish arrows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Masboy

some fish arrows

Post by Masboy »

cut my recurve fish arrows down to fit my vixen. done them up with some blazers an squared the ends with the g5 tool an got a foc around 20 percent . I can take the barb out an see how they group on my bag target . then I can take them down to the water with a target on the bottom in different depths an see where I have to hold. I will have a bow holder in my pontoon an my vixen will be with me all the time an ready for action. last year we went to launch or boat an about a 25 pound flathead was laying in 2 ft water next to the ramp.also seen some guys at night with a generater going along the shore with bows in hand an guess they were after flatheads or carp.might give that a try an think my vixen will work great. our seasons open year round an can,t wait .
secret

Re: some fish arrows

Post by secret »

Masboy, Muzzy makes a Adaptor that fits Ams reels for crossbows.
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

Thanks if I go with the AMS I,ll check it out .I been tinkering an done tore the bail off a big shimano openface of my sons :shock: I,m always rigging looking for something I like. looked at the AMS but not thrilled about them.but mabey like one if I tried it.
secret

Post by secret »

Masboy, Try a closed faced reel, Make sure you push the button before you shoot.
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

Been there done that :lol: :lol: :lol: