Excalibur

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

JT of PA

Re: Excalibur

Post by JT of PA »

Oh, Boy ... now the waiting game.

Can't wait for a 150 or 175 lb limbed Matrix.
lscha

Post by lscha »

wheelie wrote:Good thing I have everything I need already! :lol: :lol: :lol:
What's your point? :lol: :lol:
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

JT of PA wrote:Thanks Boo for the teasers. :D
yeah Boo, stop holding out on us!..... whats reeealy going on???
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Here we go again....................winding up the anticipation. :twisted:
Seems like we just went through this!! :roll: :mrgreen:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

A 150lb magnum,ooooh I hope it would fit in my new stock :D
That would be the perfect bow for me.........
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

He's been a busy boy!! :shock:
Spreading the propaganda, I mean news on all the forums!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

It's time for a 30 year anniversary bow!!
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Patience, just remember, good things come to all those who wait. If you think the Matrix changed everything.......you haven't seen nothing yet. Just wait until you see whats on the horizon. :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
the elf

Post by the elf »

Patience is good if you are young------but for us mature people every day seems very long if you are waiting for something.
Personally--most of my patience has been used up already in my almost 71 years;and I have been called a cranky old s.o.b. at times.Oh well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

snuffbox wrote:A 150lb magnum,ooooh I hope it would fit in my new stock :D
That would be the perfect bow for me.........
I am looking forward to seeing the lighter ones come out too! Something where cocking effort is completely meaningless. I'd like the end result to be a 350 gr arrow being spit out at 320 ft/sec or so.
This is only my imagination running wild but how about a low poundage bow that has a 2" drop in spacer between the riser and the rail? At no time did Peter or Rob hint this. This is purely me daydreaming.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
nharrison

Post by nharrison »

I have a 380 on order but now I feel like I should wait till new items come out. Boo, when can we expect to know what your talking about? It would be upsetting to me to drop 1099. and then a new one comes out a week or so later. Can you at least give us some sort of time line? If not, I think I will cancel my order and wait to see?!?!?!
Boo

Post by Boo »

nharrison wrote:I have a 380 on order but now I feel like I should wait till new items come out. Boo, when can we expect to know what your talking about? It would be upsetting to me to drop 1099. and then a new one comes out a week or so later. Can you at least give us some sort of time line? If not, I think I will cancel my order and wait to see?!?!?!
The grass will always be greener! The 380 without doubt is the biggest seller so you are not making a mistake if speed is what you are after.
If you are thinking about the much rumored even faster bow just ask yourself if you could cock a much higher poundage bow? If they ever do come out with one I think it will come with field disposable diapers! :shock:
I think the 355 is going to be the "better" bow. But that's just me. Even though I can cock my Equinox I never think about using it for hunting. A bow in the Equinox power class in the Matrix platform would be oh so awesome! But then and even shorter bow in the Vortex power class would be irresistable as well! So many bows to dream about! :mrgreen:
nharrison

Post by nharrison »

Just curious as to why you think the 355 will be better than 380? Not dissagreeing just like to pick your brain.
nharrison

Post by nharrison »

Boo, would a boo string fit either the 380 or 355? I've been torn between both bows. I ordered a string for the 380but am second guessing on which bow I really want. Will the string i ordered for the 380 fit the 355?
Boo

Post by Boo »

nharrison wrote:Just curious as to why you think the 355 will be better than 380? Not dissagreeing just like to pick your brain.
Most of the bows are going about 360 with a 350 gr arrow so a faster bow in a more compact package is great. Now add to that I am 59 and won't likely like to cock a 380 in 10 years.
There is no agreeing or disagreeing. I am just pointing out that the 355 will better accommodate my needs. If I want to go faster I'll knock the dust off of my RDT 165 or my 150 Vent. :mrgreen:
Now who knows, I might change my mind after using one for a year or two but having choices is good. I might add that the I doubt the 355 will replace my Y25 for hunting, but who knows? Choices, choices, choices....
Yes, the string is the same for both bows.