Flambeau Mad Max collapsible blind

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

grousegrove

Flambeau Mad Max collapsible blind

Post by grousegrove »

I was wondering if anyone on the forum has used this blind (really a screen) and has an opinion about it. Since I often hunt Quantico military reservation training areas I never know exactly which will be open so I thought a lightweight quick set up blind might be useful for spring turkey hunting.... Then again it might be junk.
2011 Excalibur Vortex
Boo String
Excalibur VariZone Scope
Firebolts
Excalibur 150 gr. Boltcutter broadheads
wheelie

Re: Flambeau Mad Max collapsible blind

Post by wheelie »

grousegrove wrote:I was wondering if anyone on the forum has used this blind (really a screen) and has an opinion about it. Since I often hunt Quantico military reservation training areas I never know exactly which will be open so I thought a lightweight quick set up blind might be useful for spring turkey hunting.... Then again it might be junk.
Don't know about that blind but.......
Be careful. I live in a military town and a customer of mine was trustpassing (lived right across the road) while bow hunting and was watching two deer and a truck pulled up and 10 soldiers piled out and started shooting rifles and killed the deer. Friend hit the dirt cause he was in line of fire. Said he never went in the bush again.