team realtree energy drink

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowkidd

team realtree energy drink

Post by xbowkidd »

i was wondering if anyone would be willing to ship me a few of the aluminum realtree energy drink bottles empty or full. i cant find them anywhere in Canada and the realtree website wants 35 for shipping to Canada. The bottles share the same thread as the ams retriever line bottles and i thought it would make a cool addition to my bow fishing setup. i would pay for purchase and shipping of course. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Team Dryfire
xbowkidd

Re: team realtree energy drink

Post by xbowkidd »

pm sent.
Team Dryfire
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

My wife was the one who developed the drinks. The place that produces them has to ship her company some every so often so they can make sure that the original formula is still being followed.

I've got 2 full ones here at the house. I'll ask her tomorrow to see if they've got any there that she can bring home for ya'. :wink:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Do believe you want the older cans as the newer ones are made thinner and dent easier from what I am hearing.

Hey Rob got my new shore bow all ready to go.
In "Bowfishing Bows and Gear"...Mission Craze review in other site.
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

i havent seen them in my area for a while.was hoping they were still makin them.i love the flavors. tell your wife Big58cal thanks for still making them.
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

foofoo wrote:i havent seen them in my area for a while.was hoping they were still makin them.i love the flavors. tell your wife Big58cal thanks for still making them.
Nah, she doesn't necessarily still "make" the stuff. She was the one who originally "developed" the stuff. The place where she works, people will come to them that want to develop drinks. They make the formulations the way that they want them to taste, and then hook them up with mass producers who can produce their products.
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
Adrian J Hare

Post by Adrian J Hare »

I'll be in Ohio at the end of April for turkey and can pick you up some. We picked them up there last year...
Ontario Hunting Lodge
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ont_Hunting_Lodge/index.php?act=idx
Bertha_02

Post by Bertha_02 »

I depend on green drink whenever I need energy or fitness supplements. I think it provides the best, natural and flawless way to stay energetic and fit.
Nascar Fan

Post by Nascar Fan »

I am going down to Ohio to watch the LPGA event July 14-19. If you still need the bottles I can try Cabelas, Gander Mountain, or Dicks Sporting Goods.