The Guardian

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

The Guardian

Post by Raymond »

Well Folks,
Let me tell you the name for the new Excalibur ADF is a good one. It is being guarded so well nobody can get one. I have even called shops in Ontario and they are on back order there. Has anybody seen any of the new Excalibur accessories. There is none of the new accessories to be found around these parts.
Thanks,
Raymond
taz3

Re: The Guardian

Post by taz3 »

Yep, I'm wanting one too, but would prefer a used one.
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

taz3, I thought about getting a used ADF scope mount, but according to the photos of the new Guardian ADF there is more slots which would give a person the opportunity to move the scope a bit if you so desired. And for me and my Equinox, I need to try it. So, I think I am going to buy a Guardian ADF scope mount.
Raymond
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

your better off with the Guardian especially with the short TAc Zone scopes. i have a Tac Zone and the older style anti dry fire and theres only one set of slots on the old style base that kinda works. the newer scope base and Guardian has more options.
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

saw one in a bow shop here in Florida that I went into. They had a guardian but neither one of the Matrix bows.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

There is none of the new accessories around here at all. I have contacted a couple of the best bow shops in Ontario and they have none either. I don't know when we will see any of them. They must be under lock and key.
Raymond
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

foofoo wrote:your better off with the Guardian especially with the short TAc Zone scopes. i have a Tac Zone and the older style anti dry fire and theres only one set of slots on the old style base that kinda works. the newer scope base and Guardian has more options.
I noticed that the Guardian model has a lot more slots than the older style ADF. I was thinking of buying an older ADF but I have changed my mind and am going to purchase a Guardian ADF. I will feel safer with an ADF on my crossbow. My brain cells are not firing on all cylinders, :lol: :lol: , since I was sick a few years ago, so I want to make sure I do not get my face slapped with a wild string, :lol: :lol:. I bet that would no doubt smart a bit and wake a person up, :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
Chefrific

Post by Chefrific »

I ordered one from Borkholder archery a few weeks ago. Not sure if they still have them in stock. Fast fast shipping too.
The install was a snap on my Vortex.
-2019 Assassin 420
-2015 Micro 335 RTX
-2013 Vortex