I'm coming Back

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Re: I'm coming Back

Post by Raymond »

John, I did not know what was going on but let me tell you this, it is sad to hear of a person doing this to another person. I know all about what you are going through physically and mentally. I deal with it everyday also. I am so sorry to hear that you had to go through that BS but I am glad to hear that you are finished with that BS. I know what you mean when you talk about feeling useless and without your little hobbies of making a few dollars to keep you in the loop with your friends that you would be laying down on the couch a lot of the times. Battling pain, depression and loneliness and boredom. I know those symptoms because that is what is happening to me a great deal of the time. So push on brother and keep yourself busy. Take care Brother.
Raymond
Mister B

Post by Mister B »

I don't post as much as some do on here but I check in practically every day to see what's new and what's up. I had wondered what happened to you John. Thanks for explaining. I would like to put Slick Trick in the center of that Moron's waste exit spot and even sprinkle tobasco and salt on the shaft. Hang in there. Wayne
Micro nightmare (Mini Pearl)
Matrix 355 (the Shrike)
Matrix 330 (the Mini-Mag)
Rage Extreme & slick trick mag BH
Diablo arrows with 2"blazers and Laser II and
BE executioners with 3" Duravanes
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

John good to have you back. As far as the MORON who reported you, no doubt, they lead a sorrowful and miserable existence. I know that misery loves company, but to stoop so low, they're lesser than the varmints which they associate with.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Oppie

Post by Oppie »

Raymond wrote:John, I did not know what was going on but let me tell you this, it is sad to hear of a person doing this to another person. I know all about what you are going through physically and mentally. I deal with it everyday also. I am so sorry to hear that you had to go through that BS but I am glad to hear that you are finished with that BS. I know what you mean when you talk about feeling useless and without your little hobbies of making a few dollars to keep you in the loop with your friends that you would be laying down on the couch a lot of the times. Battling pain, depression and loneliness and boredom. I know those symptoms because that is what is happening to me a great deal of the time. So push on brother and keep yourself busy. Take care Brother.
Raymond
X2
I know where your coming from cuz, I too have a stalker that try's to follow me and would love to cause me issues with my disability. Tells me I can't hunt or shoot my Excal or post hunting pictures or I'll be reported. For What, I ask?? Living? This is bout the only place she hasn't found me, I hope.
Continual on, enjoy doing what you can do, screw the stalkers.
Just Makin Wine on the Hill!
Exocet 200 wth Leupold Crossbones, Munch mount
xcaliber FFF strings
VM FFF Strings
Black Eagles Executioners Wth Blazers
Slick Trick 100
munch

Post by munch »

nice to see you back john. its very easy to see this person has no idea how many people you have help here on the forum .an they would only need to sit and talk to you for 5 minutes to know your morals are in the right place.
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
ShooterJohn

Post by ShooterJohn »

Big John,

Glad your back. I've only known John for a month or so , he is kind and compassionate. He has given me great advise about CB hunting and arrows. I have been wanting to meet him , but I've had my own health concerns lately, and finally a surgery to deal with.
John- keep smilin' and keep helping the newbies and veterans alike! :D

God Bless you,

shooter
- Dog's are mans best friend !

" Carpe Diem"

" Amare parentes tuos "

OFAH , Ducks Unlimited, NRA , WWJD.
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

I thought those on this site were much better and had much more to do than slander each other. I still think 99.9% of the folks on here do the right thing.
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Glad your back John, and also glad all that crap is behind you, one can only hope Karma bites this guy in the ass real hard and am sure he will soon be weeded out . I look forward to your posts, and keep making those arrows, its great therapy :D

Cheers !!
G
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
strum

Post by strum »

John,. i dont get to post much theses days but when i read your post this morn it made my day :D ...glad to hear you are cleared and have that big weight off.
its good to hear from you my friend welcome back ..
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

that was such a low act performed on you that its left me speechless..... but welcome back!
Trapman

Post by Trapman »

I very seldom post but felt like I should add my two cents worth. For someone to make false claims to authorities just to cause problems for someone who already has a full plate is despicable.

Welcome back!
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Sorry you had to go through all that nonsense John but good to hear they dropped it. Welcome back buddy! :D

Does this mean we are still partners for the deer cart races at Boostock this year?? :lol: :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
wackafew

Post by wackafew »

I know I'm a little late. I think the word MORON is wat too nice of a word! :x
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Been a spell since I could check in here, and this is the Finest Post I found in the month & change I've been away! Welcome Back John!! :D

When I first started with the crossbow (an Ibex back when) John was kind enough to help steer me in the right direction to maximize the bow (and my) efficiency! Learned a LOT in the first year, and learned a LOT more through a couple more bows and some of The Finest Arrows I've ever had the pleasure to shoot! Very Much one of my "Mentors" and I am Damn Pleased to see him back!! :wink:

Cheers!
Matt
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
XcaliburFX

Post by XcaliburFX »

Welcome back. :)
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings