I'm coming Back

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big John

I'm coming Back

Post by Big John »

First of all I want to thank everyone who has stayed in touch while off the Forum. It's nice to know how many Friends I have on here, and help me when needed.
However, the reason for this thread is to address the
reason why I left.

I am Disabled! This is recognized by Doctors, Surgeons,
CPP Disability, IRS, and Me!!! This is permanent. I have one disc gone, part of my spine, severe nerve damage, and pain to no end! The only thing controlling my pain is the Morphine Patchs I use. Along with many other Heart meds and Seizure control.

I build Arrows, teach Newbies, Youth, and tinker with stuff in my small amounts of time that are pain free enough to do those. Nothing in any duration worth mentioning. I "DO NOT" make enough money to do anything with it but gas and Timmies! I do these for Pride and fulfillment, so I can stay in the loop with fellow Archers and hunters, not left behind!

This is going to seem harsh to some, but tough!!!
Some "Totally Ignorant Moron" on here decided to call CPP Disability on me and say that someone named John Neilson A.K.A "Big John" on the Excalibur Crossbow Forum and Boo Custom Strings is making Custom Arrows for sale and Profit.
Did I mention some "Freakin Moron"!!!
This set off a few month long investigation and audit.
Going back one fiscal year. Showing how much sold, paid, earned, time spent doing them. This was a Stressful Pain in the Arse!!! To say the least!

It is over with now, nothing has been done wrong and I am cleared of any wrongdoing. It was explained to them that this is what keeps me from going insane laying down all day long everyday. For a few hours out with someone is two days down on the couch in pain.
They have dropped the investigation and will not proceed any further.

I would like to say "Thanks you Freakin Moron"!!! on here!!! You are pure EVIL!!! Things have changed now, and I hope I haven't hardened up to much.
I am now going back to teaching and helping others on here enjoy and learn the principles of good foundations when it comes to archery and arrows.

To the "MORON" who is sitting benind the keyboard without a spine to hold them up, Come on and post to me, I'm waiting!!!!

To all others on here Thank You!

Big John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]

Re: I'm coming Back

Post by newbie »

It is too bad people have too much time on their hands to dig into and disrupt someone's life that is already tough enough when all they were doing is sharing their knowledge and skills. I am glad you are back John and cleared on this matter. Also glad I had a chance to meet you a few weeks ago. Not harsh at all on my books not even close for what was done. They were just jealous of your skills/craftsmanship Jealousy causes people to do stupid things John it's all I can think of why someone would do that.
Mike
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
diesel

Post by diesel »

Sure glad your back !
So does this mean your back in the arrow business as well ?
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Way to go big guy, glad you changed your mind, I'm sure folks are waiting for you to start building arrows again, welcome back

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Boo

Post by Boo »

John, I feel sorry for the pain and suffering that you got put through. There is a small amount of blind hate that exist here but certainly most are just great people.
I cannot fathom why a person can be like that or how unhappy in life they must be to carry it around all day, every day.
John, the person who did that to you is likely spineless enough not to own up to it. I have a great deal of respect for you so don't lower yourself to the invertebrate level even if they are a scum sucking SOB!
I'm glad you're back!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
the elf

Post by the elf »

Welcome back John--------Alonzo---the elf. :D :D :D
taz3

Post by taz3 »

I was wondering what the scoop was and now that I know, I kinda wish I didn't. This is pretty sad that someone was so eager to throw you or anyone to the wolves without having the story straight. I am very aware that folks cheat the system, but to just jump up and point because they can, is very disheartening. I'm glad it was sorted out in your favour, but disappointed to know you paid a heavy price for nothing, maybe karma will rear it's ugly head and return the favour.

All the best John and I certainly don't begrudge you for being bitter over this, it was so uncalled for. :(
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Good to see you back. Tried to text u a couple times but I assume you changed or got rid of your cell phone. Had that happen to me years ago. Then instead of subsidized pension they awarded me a permanent pension no matter what I earn working. Wanted to kiss the cop after! Hope it helps you now in which I think in the end and you look back you will realize it.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Welcome back & i am sorry of the things you had to endure. Why some ppl. do things is not fer us to understand as the person maybe mentally messed up. Its not whats normal cause really what is normal everyone is diff & how their thought process works we don't knowed. I guess y'all knowed now i ain't normal told off on myself 492 times :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Glad to see you back and hope the moron coward comes forward with an apology!!
The best things in life are not things!!
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

welcome back! just goes to show you that A-holes are every where. even on here. how sad!
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

No need for people to be nasty. Rules are rules in this country. Doesn't matter what you do money has to be declared weather it is income tax or pension board so for people to be nasty is kind of saying "everyone should break the law". I don't agree what someone did but I will say that I bet not to many people on this forum have to pay more taxes than I do and I have been audited 3 times in 5 years that I have to pay for on top of income tax and HST and all the licences I have fees and taxes on.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and hold your emotions in check.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Glad your back John!the place just has not been the same without you! Welcome Back!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

I'm glad you are back as well and echo the sentiments of others regarding the stupid behavior of certain folks. What possesses some people to do stuff is beyond me. And I can certainly understand why you would be bitter, but please do not hold on to that bitterness. You have to come up with some way to move past it otherwise it will only hurt you. I'm not saying forget....just to move on. Harboring the bitterness will only hurt you and have no effect on the idiot.
Let me know if you want to start up some arrow experiments. I been readin' a lot. :mrgreen:
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
Big John

Post by Big John »

Thanks Folks! We'll see how it goes. As for Wheelie's post, When CPP found out how little I make from these they laughed! Reporting people as cheats or scaming the system is for legitimate reasons only. You must have a good reason for it. Like knowing or seeing someone not really disabled or doing things that disabled shouldn't be doing. Not ultralight arrows that can be done from sitting position. This was done from spite only!!! The person who did this never checked or seen or had any useful info for the CPP investigators. Just wanted to report me! I find that Pathetic!!!
Dont worry wheelie, I still like you Bro!LOL!
But the one who did it is still a "MORON!!!!"
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]