Danny Miller at Horizontal Archery needs prayers

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

UPSMAN

Re: Danny Miller at Horizontal Archery needs prayers

Post by UPSMAN »

Wonderful news to hear. Been thinking about him all day. First thing I did after getting home was to check this forum for an update. Can't wait to hear him tell me on the phone, "Pardner, how can I help you." :D :D :D :D
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
ldock

Post by ldock »

Thanks for keeping us updated on Danny's condition. He must be tough as an old leather boot, he built me a (Danny special vixen) about a week and a half ago. Will be praying for a fast and full recovery. God's Blessings For Danny and family as well.
Joshua Hobbs

Post by Joshua Hobbs »

When we left Danny was in and out of sleep Brandi ( his daughter), Reese ( granddaughter), and I got to see and talk to him before we left as he couldn't talk for the tube still down his throat. Danny's family and I would like to send a heart felt thanks to all who have given their time to send thoughts and prayers to Danny and our family. Danny is like my own father and he means the world to me and I know that when we show him these post it will show him how many people are behind him not just as customers or people who have questions, but as another reason for a quick and speedy recovery. Again thank everyone and I will keep posting until Danny is able to himself.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Joshua Hobbs wrote:When we left Danny was in and out of sleep Brandi ( his daughter), Reese ( granddaughter), and I got to see and talk to him before we left as he couldn't talk for the tube still down his throat. Danny's family and I would like to send a heart felt thanks to all who have given their time to send thoughts and prayers to Danny and our family. Danny is like my own father and he means the world to me and I know that when we show him these post it will show him how many people are behind him not just as customers or people who have questions, but as another reason for a quick and speedy recovery. Again thank everyone and I will keep posting until Danny is able to himself.
Thank you, Josh for keeping us in the loop.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Josh, I have never met Danny, nor have I had a chance to do any business with him or even to talk with him. But I know from what I have heard and read that Danny is a great guy. I send my prayers and thoughts to him and to all of you the family and close friends of Danny's at this time and will continue to do so. I also appreciate you for taking the time to let us know how things are progressing. Make sure that you all take the time for yourselves to relax and rest as much as you can also at this time because Danny will need your help for a time afterwards and he would not want to see any of you good folks getting sick or worn out because you folks are not making sure to take care of yourselves at this time also.
God Bless you all.
Raymond
Three Bears

Post by Three Bears »

Praying for a speedy recovery.....
mbc4

Post by mbc4 »

candle lit; god speed on a quick recovery.
better an overkill than an underkill
vortex,vixenmaster string
2219s, abc steel sonics
Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
Big John

Post by Big John »

I'll be thinking of him and wishing him a speedy recovery! He is a Good Man! Cant say I know what he's going through, even though three of my family has had them! I'd be scared SH.....SS!!! I darn near lost it having to go in for Angio and Stent! Knowing Danny he probably studied it before hand and told them how to do it! LOL!!! Cant wait to hear the good news he's out and feeling great!!!!

Big John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
XcaliburFX

Post by XcaliburFX »

Danny and his family are definitely in my family's thoughts and prayers. I know it is tough time right now, as my wife has had 6 major open heart surgeries and a major stroke, but with God all things are possible (lean on Him) and I am sure Danny will recover quickly.

Vic Mc
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings
Tekhanto

Post by Tekhanto »

The family's prayers are with you, here's hoping for a fast recovery.
Axiom (ole' Reliable)
Shadow zone
Sniper Hog Light
S-5 with dB Killer Bumpers
dB Noise Killers
Manta case
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

thoughts and prayers to danny and his family... god bless.
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
bigredopie

Post by bigredopie »

I am soo glad to hear that everything went will with the procedure. Far beyond the tremendous impact he has on our sport, he always goes out of is way to help anyone from a dyed in the grass newbie to the seasoned veteran trying to squeeze every bit of performance out of their equipment.

Danny has always been there for us, now it is time we were there for him. Prayers, sure thing, thoses are in progress already , but if there is anything at all that I can do to help in some way please do not hesitate to let me know(and I am sure many other members and friends feel the same). Without folks like Danny Miller to give this world some spark, this world would be a dark and dreary place.

Remember...if you love 'em tell..not once or twice but everytime you see or talk to them. You never know which time may be the last time.

Sorry for the extra sweetly & sticky sap folks
380 Matrix, Vortex, Y25, Exomag and Brown Vixen
Boo Strings & Big John Arrows to hit 'em
DaGriz Knife and Hatchet Set to Skin 'em
maple

Post by maple »

Never met your father-in-law but have heard a lot about him, all of it good. Aside from the magic he apparently does with crossbows, it's a shame to see an enthusiastic, caring and thoughtful gentleman like him go through troubles like this. With the medical care he's getting I trust he'll come out better than before, if that's possible :wink:

Prayers sent.
Don't look at the antlers!! And don't look him in the eye!!

2002 Exomag
Custom wood stock with a lot of notches in it
Big John arrows
Loving every minute of it.
The only thing better than a dog, is two dogs.

Maple
volfan

Post by volfan »

I have had no dealings with Danny but it seems that he is highly thought of by a lot of people on this forum. Our prayers are with him and his family.
Matrix 355
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

All the staff at Excalibur Crossbow wish Danny a speedy recovery and he is in our prayers.

Dan has been part of the Excalibur family for almost as long as we have been building crossbows. He has been key to our customer service and loved by many Excalibur owners. His devotion to the Excalibur brand is second to none and his desire to help people is beyond compare. There is nobody out there who cares more for his customers, he is devoted almost to a fault.

Danny is also my personal friend as he is to almost everybody who works here. We are hoping Dan gets better soon and glad he has pulled through the procedure.

Thanks Josh for keeping us all up to date on Dan's progress and let Dan know we are all thinking about him.

Excalibur Team