TriggerTech 1.5

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

snuffbox

TriggerTech 1.5

Post by snuffbox »

Well I managed to give this a good work out over the weekend and can happily confirm that I agree with all the good things that have been said already.
I've been shooting verts for thirty years or so and came to crossbows about two years ago and though I enjoyed shooting them the squeezing off of the shot was the one thing that gave problems.
When your shooting off the fingers the best shots are always the ones where the loose is an unconscious act,something not really attainable with a crossbow trigger until now.
A totally different shooting experience.
This was confirmed to me by a friend that knows his way around guns,is an instinctive archer and is actually just getting into crossbows himself,he couldn't get over that you could get a crossbow trigger that good.
Now I just need to practice a bit more.
On Sunday I shot round 40 3ds up to a max of 60yds,didn't score high but needed no second arrows.
ELLIS

Re: TriggerTech 1.5

Post by ELLIS »

Just curious snuffbox, did you notice that your groups got much smaller with the new target trigger? Mine certainly did. Enjoy that trigger!!!
Equinox (2011)
Leupold VX-2 3-9x33mm Ultralight EFR Scope
HHA Optimizer
TriggerTech Target Trigger
OFAH Member
massbow

Post by massbow »

where can you get one of these triggers? And a ballpark price? Oh and its for a matrix.
Team 355
ELLIS

Post by ELLIS »

massbow , take a look at this webpage. All you asked for can be found there....

http://www.triggertech.com/
Equinox (2011)
HHA Optimizer
OFAH Member
massbow

Post by massbow »

Thanks!
Team 355
massbow

Post by massbow »

will installing this trigger void any and all warrantys?
Team 355
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

Seeing as how after the trigger the only thing likely to fail would be the limbs and they're tougher than a tough thing you'll find in the middle of tough city,I'm not overly worried. :D
Yesterday on the exblast thing they send out there was a note about aftermarket stuff being installed saying warranty could be voided but talk to us anyway.....
Just had a look and its all explained under Warranty under the support panel on the left side of the page.
TriggerTech

Post by TriggerTech »

massbow wrote:where can you get one of these triggers? And a ballpark price? Oh and its for a matrix.
Hi,

Thanks for your interest. Yes, please feel free to contact us with any questions about the triggers. www.triggertech.com or [email protected]

The trigger was originally designed with the Matrix in mind, though it is compatible with all models.

TriggerTech
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Been offshore chasing salmon for a little better than a month. Upon my arrival back home, I found a great little package containing triggers for both the Matrix 380 and the ExoMax :mrgreen:

Will be installing soon (IF I can ever find the instructions on just how to do that on here :oops: ). And of course will let you know what we think of their performance! Looking Right Forward to testing them on a big Black Bear or two... :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
ELLIS

Post by ELLIS »

G'day IronNoggin

Detailed instructions can be found here

http://www.triggertech.com/instructions.html

Enjoy your new trigger.
Equinox (2011)
HHA Optimizer
OFAH Member
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

I found a set of very good printed instructions erm........in the box :D
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Guess I should have looked in the box eh? LOL! :oops:

Thanks fellas, be on it right soon now... :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."