Remember

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

LongCarbine

Remember

Post by LongCarbine »

I would like everyone to take a moment tomorrow and remember all the fallen warriors that helped us have all the FREEDOMS that we enjoy today .
I have read posts on this forum from Canada , U.S.A , England , Australia New Zealand and other countries that have lost young men and women over the years . And I would like to thank all of YOU out there for your service and sacrifice.
I would also like to give a special thank-you to my son my two nephews , my brother- in -law, my father-in-law and my late Dad . All of them have served or are curantly serving.
Jim
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
vixenmaster

Re: Remember

Post by vixenmaster »

Most certainly agree. We should all Honor all of the Veterans of all our Countrys that served!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Agreed, and I also believe Canada needs to step it up a bit in the respect department, when I visit the US I always see retailers offering discounts to military personnel, and I think some states offer free fishing and hunting licenses etc, unfortunately its something I do not see in my neck of the woods.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
TheTinker

Post by TheTinker »

LongCarbine wrote:I would like everyone to take a moment tomorrow and remember all the fallen warriors that helped us have all the FREEDOMS that we enjoy today .
I have read posts on this forum from Canada , U.S.A , England , Australia New Zealand and other countries that have lost young men and women over the years . And I would like to thank all of YOU out there for your service and sacrifice.
I would also like to give a special thank-you to my son my two nephews , my brother- in -law, my father-in-law and my late Dad . All of them have served or are curantly serving.
Jim
"AMEN BROTHER!"
ldock

Post by ldock »

I totally agree with all the above comments. May God richly bless them all and there families.
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

LongCarbine wrote:I would like everyone to take a moment tomorrow and remember all the fallen warriors that helped us have all the FREEDOMS that we enjoy today .
Jim
I am with you on that 100% ..I like to add a big Thanks to all the service members familys for the sacrifices they make as well supporting our Warriors
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Amen to all that, Everytime I see a Service Personel, I walk over and shake their hand s and thank them for taking care of us and doing their duty. And every Veteran of of any Force I do the same. But I also think that we as Canadians could be doing a lot more for our Veterans and Service Personnel, like Bullzeye suggested, and all of the other recommendations that was stated. We can never do enough to repay them and their families for the debt that we owe them. God Bless Them All.
Raymond
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Could'nt have said it better. God bless them all.