TenPoint Crossbow Technologies Purchases Horton Assets

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Re: TenPoint Crossbow Technologies Purchases Horton Assets

Post by Boo »

Woody Williams wrote:
Boo wrote:Ten Point is a busy place recently. I bet Rick's head is spinning! There isn't just this on his table there's much much more!!!
Yep
BTW, nice pic on the front cover of Crossbow Magazine. Too bad your bow has those wheeliethingm'bobs on the ends of the limbs. :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Boo wrote:
Woody Williams wrote:
Boo wrote:Ten Point is a busy place recently. I bet Rick's head is spinning! There isn't just this on his table there's much much more!!!
Yep
BTW, nice pic on the front cover of Crossbow Magazine. Too bad your bow has those wheeliethingm'bobs on the ends of the limbs. :mrgreen:
Yeah, but it has Boo strings and cables!

I left my recurve at home that day. Good thing as it was a tough, tough shot. 12 yards quartering away.. ;)

Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Boo

Post by Boo »

Woody, is that really the same bow I made strings and cables for 4 yrs ago or so? :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Boo wrote:Woody, is that really the same bow I made strings and cables for 4 yrs ago or so? :shock:

Yep....long lasting suckers aren't they? :D

If there wasn't glare on the magazine cover when I took the picture you could probably see the red and black strings and cables on it.

Unfortunately (maybe) it now resides in North Georgia. I sold it when I bought my TenPoint Stealth SS.
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Congrads Woody Williams. Fine looking animal.

I wish Tenpoint good luck in there venture. After a year of thinking and discussing my options and a talk to a crossbow Gerroo about one of two bows I had to go with the adjustability of Tenpoint. I think they hit a home run with the GT Flex and its adjustability. If Excalibur had a 125lbs bow I would have bought it. Not everyone wants blazing speed. Will be my 90lbs winter in the house dart board game bow as well. Only bow that I could get both speeds I wanted. Likely never use it on 180lbs as I have my Excaliburs for hunting. :D
By the way if I miss my target bag and rubber industrial belts and arrow went through my shed, Ummm Harley's are behind that wall. :lol: :lol: :lol:
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

If you miss all that you better stick to scatter guns :lol:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things