Slicktricks are ready

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Masboy

Slicktricks are ready

Post by Masboy »

Had my hha on for some long range shooting an removed it for hunting this morning an sighted in my vixen at 25 yds with my 100gr slicktrick mags on my 16 inch BEA with 110 brass incerts with blazers an shot dead on with my fieldpoints out to 50yds in a light wind an I mean spot dead on! never had any better shooting arrows an flew like darts. shot a fieldpoint at 50yds an then a slicktrick an almost cut the fletching off the field point arrow. shot thru my compressed block target an burried the blades in 3/4 inch quarry belt . 22 days an counting an can,t wait to launch my darts.
rej

Re: Slicktricks are ready

Post by rej »

I think SlickTricks are the ultimate all round terminator. I use the 175 gr. magnum so don't have to change inserts. they are accurate, very tough and as you have already noted will drive through about anything. You get quite the blood trail too.

Post by newbie »

my slicks shot inch high at 20 then three low at 40. my strikers shot dead on at twenty then inch low at 40. no difference in windage just height.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

The SlickTricks are awesome broadheads I shoot the same broadhead as well. I'm also going to try an Exodus 100gr. this year they're a great built broadhead also and flies a little better than my Slicks compared to my fieldpoint. I think I'm going to load my 1st arrow with an Exodus for my first kill and then try and SlickTrick for my 2nd one.

Sounds like you're combination is pretty deadly those deer won't have a chance.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

The odds will be good for the deer this year with me on my dirt bike an OL Murphy riding along on the back every hunt should make for sum interesting hunts slippery trails ,rocks,logs an will probably be some good blood trails an not all from the deer :mrgreen: