one last investment

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowrook

one last investment

Post by xbowrook »

well, i am currently pretty busy keeping the trail cams up to date and the corn in the feeders stocked up, as well as prepping for the upcoming early goose season and our first mourning dove season.. but all while doing my prepping for the upcoming deer season, i realized i still gotta sight in my pheonix ( i went from 150 grain broadheads to 125 grain) and i realized i also wanted to get a dozen new bolts with lumenocks and some more broadheads.. better get on it, season's coming up fast.. any of you guys and gals still gotta make that one last investment before season starts?
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
cspot

Re: one last investment

Post by cspot »

Yep. I just ordered some BEE arrows and swhacker broadheads to use this year. Can't wait to try them out. Season in PA starts Oct 5.
Excalibur Matrix 330, Micro 335
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

I've been replacing some trail cams and bought 2 new ladder stands and some climbing sticks. I want to buy one last thing a Dead Shot Field Pod for my wife to hunt out of one of our ground blinds. Its getting close here opening Sept. 9th.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Ordered the new Hawke XB-30 Compact the day they became available. Still waiting and HOPING it arrives in time to sight in with the Matrix BEFORE the season starts! :?

All else is Ready To Roll! :twisted:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

A Maryland non - resident hunting licence an just went an made a deal today for a 2008 yamaha wr 250r dual sport bike to get me far back off the road on the trails an tower lines next to my home that I can ride to in a few minutes next to the river hills where I will be hunting deep in the hills in some fine territory that has some nice bucks. all ready other than picking up my bike wed an getting my licence I think :shock:
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

You need to change your handle to "Mobile Masboy". :lol:

All the best with your new vehicle ... look forward to the stories it will help produce.
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I,m sure there will be some blood trails an not all from deer :lol:
duke19ex

Post by duke19ex »

Trip to BassPro with the family yesterday. Picked up .125 wasp jak hammers, sent cover spray, doe and buck urine, and my first drag rag. Plus 72 bucks worth of tags and stamps. Looking fwd to my first crossbow season. Hope I don't even pull out my Thompson Center Black Powder.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

I'm all set with a repeat of all equipment same as last year!! :D
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"