Excalibur customer service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

racking up points

Excalibur customer service

Post by racking up points »

My M380 was about a month old. I loved the bow but hated the trigger. I'm not fussy about triggers and I don't pretend to be a connaiseur. I've killed too many deer with a Rem870 to be picky about stuff like that. But my M380 was bad, a lot of travel with two distinct sticking points along the way. I tried getting used to it, tried to smooth it out with use...nothing worked.

With Oct 1, so close, I didn't think it would be wise to take the bow down, box it up, send it to the factory and hope that they address my trigger in a time pinch, (though I'm sure they'd have tried). So I offered to make the 3hr drive to Kitchener to have someone at the factory take a look at the trigger. The same day I spoke with CS, they offered me an appointment, "drop by anytime." So that same day, I took them up on their offer. I dropped the bow off for a little over an hour and I couldn't be happier with the results.

I didn't get the details on what exactly they did for my bow, but the results are astounding. Trigger breaks clean and with less creep. They even polished the latches to help with serving wear. It has improved my 50y groups immeasurably.

Excalibur vets already know this, but as a new owner, (I've since bought two more excals), I couldn't be happier with the product and the people that stand behind them.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Fred T

Re: Excalibur customer service

Post by Fred T »

Awesome service.It would be nice to know what was done to the trigger mech.
Ibex SMF-S5-TactZone-BE Zombies/blazers
Wasp Jak Knife,Drone.
Vixenmaster string.
Dayelight

Post by Dayelight »

Yup they sure are nice folks.
Its great that there are still companies around that stand behind their products.
Axiom SMF
S5, Cheekrest, Munch Mount
Vixenmaster FF
BEEs
Spitfire MAXX and Slick Tricks
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

Perfect customer service, plus they got to see your Matrix trigger problem first hand.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

They are #1
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx