Parker Capture Nocks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jh45gun1

Parker Capture Nocks

Post by jh45gun1 »

Any one try them with an Excalibur> Just wondering as I now use a Parker but I will keep my Old Wolverine too and I would like to use the same arrows if I had to use the Wolverine. The whole flat nock thing lost me a nice buck last fall. A friend gave me some arrows with half moon nocks on them since folks here said file them flat I did. Well the string slipped either over it or under it and the arrow went 15 yards if that and dropped like a rock. The buck just walked away.
A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you won't be needing one again.
jh45gun1

Re: Parker Capture Nocks

Post by jh45gun1 »

No One ???
A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you won't be needing one again.
Boo

Post by Boo »

I've only used them on my Scorpyds. As far as Excaliburs go they have a pretty wide throat but the string does not push the nock at the very base so I don't see it contributing to accuracy but it should work. Can't tell you about durability because the Scorpyds push the arrow in a gentle manner compared to recurves.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
jh45gun1

Post by jh45gun1 »

I probably before I get too wound up about this is even see if the servings on what you made even fit in the nock.