problem with my bow!! Not happy!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

problem with my bow!! Not happy!!

Post by one shot scott »

But i sure am now! :D

I experienced a self induced problem with my bow 2 nights ago. Nope, wasnt a dryfire. Worse. One that could potentially be a very expensive repair, not that any of you guys would know because the first step i took was to contact Peter @ excalibur. Ive heard back from him already with a solution to my problem. They are willing to look into my brain fart and either A) repair my brain fart or B) replace my busted bow part, even tho it was because of my brain fart and is not a result of any equipment failure. its a rare part too. they are really going out of their way here to fix me up.

so, i sit here. wondering WHY? why is it that i get a solution to my problem BANG! just like that? Why is it that some come on the forum and complain that they just spent 500-1000 on a bow and after a few posts they end up getting beat up by the members here, and according to them they cant get any customer satisfaction from the "big wigs" at excalibur???

I think its the approach.
dont be a dufus. Nobody likes or wants to listen to a whiney dufus.

Ask for help=solution. complain and whine= :roll:

i admitted straight up that it was my fault. I asked for help. Even when in the past it has been a defective part (limbs) from excalibur i was treated well and had free limbs at lazer fast shipping. This is what exclaibur is known for and everyone can be treated the same way. do yourself a favor and treat them with respect and they do the same for you.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
doublelung911

Re: problem with my bow!! Not happy!!

Post by doublelung911 »

Here, Here...

DL
They're there if you can get em'
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

one shot scott wrote:But i sure am now! :D

I experienced a self induced problem with my bow 2 nights ago. Nope, wasnt a dryfire. Worse. One that could potentially be a very expensive repair, not that any of you guys would know because the first step i took was to contact Peter @ excalibur. Ive heard back from him already with a solution to my problem. They are willing to look into my brain fart and either A) repair my brain fart or B) replace my busted bow part, even tho it was because of my brain fart and is not a result of any equipment failure. its a rare part too. they are really going out of their way here to fix me up.

so, i sit here. wondering WHY? why is it that i get a solution to my problem BANG! just like that? Why is it that some come on the forum and complain that they just spent 500-1000 on a bow and after a few posts they end up getting beat up by the members here, and according to them they cant get any customer satisfaction from the "big wigs" at excalibur???

I think its the approach.
dont be a dufus. Nobody likes or wants to listen to a whiney dufus.

Ask for help=solution. complain and whine= :roll:

i admitted straight up that it was my fault. I asked for help. Even when in the past it has been a defective part (limbs) from excalibur i was treated well and had free limbs at lazer fast shipping. This is what exclaibur is known for and everyone can be treated the same way. do yourself a favor and treat them with respect and they do the same for you.
Wise words from one of those guys on one of those days :D
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
strum

Post by strum »

Scott yer a dufus :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kiddin man..its a great thing to know youll be taken care of EVEN when its you fault..
now if you can just figure out how to line up your quiver bracket :roll:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
NFH

Post by NFH »

So what did you do? :shock:
Micro 335 Nightmare
Vortex XBR
Trigger Tech 2 stage
Flemish strings
Doc Miller RBBBs
SSA Spynal Tapps
SlickTricks
Magnus Black Hornet Ser-Razor
Peacemaker

Post by Peacemaker »

I bet you that the bigwigs at Excal would be happier if you got the "happy now" part into the title of the post...... :D
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

For sure. They have always treated me super. I told them the stupid thing I did and they fixed it and I begged to pay them and they would have no part in payment even though it was my fault. Even thanked me for telling them what I did. :)

Hey don't know how long you will be without but I could express a bow to you to use if you need one.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Peacemaker wrote:I bet you that the bigwigs at Excal would be happier if you got the "happy now" part into the title of the post......
lol! no doubt! they will just have to read the rest of the post like the rest of us! the title is a deliberate copy of some of the posts that have been creeping in here lately.

thanks wheelie, i have a 2nd bow but the offer was very generous. That and i dont think you have a bow to spare :lol:

Stan: your a wanker. hehehe :P

NFH: I broke a bow that is no longer produced. The parts are getting hard to find. I know thats kind of vague, but im not putting it out there. not yet anyways. :)
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I think for the experienced folks we KNOW the problem will be looked after, it comes from years on the forum seeing it happen, a lot.
For a new guy, it is "just a product", they don't have it driven in to them that the service will be looked after, they don't know that service comes fast. To them it is just another product.
I just bought a new Savage rifle, it is horrendous, absolutely disgusting. If I complain here, I will get opinions, but if I went to a Savage forum, if one existed, I would get pounced on.
We have experience with great customer service, but the new guy, it is just that, new.
It is hard to get a new guy to accept that the customer service will prevail, but to us, is so deeply embedded in to our heads we just assume everyone should know, but they don't.
Look at vixenmasters post about broadheads, here we took it at criticism, but if that were brought to a forum provided by the company, filled with people who understand the product, he could have easily fallen in to the "whiner" catergory.
Refer to rule #1.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Neil - you crack me up. :mrgreen: Good post.

My only returns to Excalibur have been Varizones, but they've looked after me immediately with no issues.

I've had other interactions with the staff there and they've been outstandingly positive. Refreshing!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
TPM

Post by TPM »

Ya, well try running over a bow with a mini van with both the Canadian and American warranty guys there to witness it. I was so tempted to take it in to Excal the next week and tell them "it just fell over and I'm not sure how the all-season tire tracks got on there".
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

TPM wrote:Ya, well try running over a bow with a mini van with both the Canadian and American warranty guys there to witness it. I was so tempted to take it in to Excal the next week and tell them "it just fell over and I'm not sure how the all-season tire tracks got on there".
We're sitting on opposite ends of the couch both posting to the same thread at the same time. :lol: And now I'm laughing like a loon! :lol: :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Ahhh ya & i have been there :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Xbowkiller

Post by Xbowkiller »

VixChix wrote:
TPM wrote:Ya, well try running over a bow with a mini van with both the Canadian and American warranty guys there to witness it. I was so tempted to take it in to Excal the next week and tell them "it just fell over and I'm not sure how the all-season tire tracks got on there".
We're sitting on opposite ends of the couch both posting to the same thread at the same time. :lol: And now I'm laughing like a loon! :lol: :lol:
You guys are as bad as my kids! Went to Florida and the whole way there and back my two kids sat in the back seat texting each other.
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

You nailed it man.
Wes
Last edited by Limbs and Sticks on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers