FX Airguns has a new airgun that shoots crossbow arrows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaveShooter

FX Airguns has a new airgun that shoots crossbow arrows

Post by DaveShooter »

Really cool video and hunt of Kip from Airguns of Arizona hunting wild bore in Texas with this airgun Man oh man did he take a monster with it-Check it out if you get the chance to :D
Point man

Re: FX Airguns has a new airgun that shoots crossbow arrows

Post by Point man »

I've seen that before over on the yellow forum. Supposedly pretty powerful. Also duals as a pellet rifle. Add in a 2 stage hand pump and you've got quite the Teotwawki rifle
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Point man wrote:I've seen that before over on the yellow forum. Supposedly pretty powerful. Also duals as a pellet rifle. Add in a 2 stage hand pump and you've got quite the Teotwawki rifle
I agree with ya the price tag is kinda smart if ya know what I mean along with the Daystate 303 rifle price I guess a person pays for quality like everything else if they can afford it. What do you go by on the yellow if ya don't mind me asking?
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

Point man

Post by Point man »

DaveShooter wrote:
Point man wrote:I've seen that before over on the yellow forum. Supposedly pretty powerful. Also duals as a pellet rifle. Add in a 2 stage hand pump and you've got quite the Teotwawki rifle
I agree with ya the price tag is kinda smart if ya know what I mean along with the Daystate 303 rifle price I guess a person pays for quality like everything else if they can afford it. What do you go by on the yellow if ya don't mind me asking?
Jdsins. Yesterday was the first time in over a year I logged in though. I fill off a carbon fiber tank now. A hand pump is a major chore. I do have a couple 100cc and smaller cylinders that aren't that bad to hand pump though.