top mount quiver bracket

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bobbyliv2fish

top mount quiver bracket

Post by bobbyliv2fish »

I am looking for a top mount quiver bracket for my excalibur equinox.
Thanks
Bobby
Fred T

Re: top mount quiver bracket

Post by Fred T »

Check Munch's site http://munchmounts.com
Ibex SMF-S5-TactZone-BE Zombies/blazers
Wasp Jak Knife,Drone.
Vixenmaster string.
garlic

Post by garlic »

TRY HORIZONAL ARCHERY. DANNY MILLER 740-483-2312. I JUST BOUGHT ONE FROM HIM TODAY.
oldnbroken

Post by oldnbroken »

I used Danny's for years on an exocet 200. IMO it is easier for shooting off of rests and gives some camo against face movement while watching target over the bow.

I've recently moved to a matrix 380 and have yet to mount a quiver as i love the shorter, lighter aspects. I have a belt mount for my 4 bolt quiver and also an old 8 arrow/bolt belt quiver from target shooting days. The short bolts are no problem at all on a belt for stalking and or removing for stand hinting.
Backin up ain't the same as given in...Been there and done that and paying the price... meanwhile looking to the next double dog dare.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

oldnbroken wrote:I used Danny's for years on an exocet 200. IMO it is easier for shooting off of rests and gives some camo against face movement while watching target over the bow.

I've recently moved to a matrix 380 and have yet to mount a quiver as i love the shorter, lighter aspects. I have a belt mount for my 4 bolt quiver and also an old 8 arrow/bolt belt quiver from target shooting days. The short bolts are no problem at all on a belt for stalking and or removing for stand hinting.
Danny has a new model overbow quiver mount just for the Matrix series bows. Works great. Give him a call and he can tell you about it.
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

flightattendant100 wrote:
oldnbroken wrote:I used Danny's for years on an exocet 200. IMO it is easier for shooting off of rests and gives some camo against face movement while watching target over the bow.

Danny has a new model overbow quiver mount just for the Matrix series bows. Works great. Give him a call and he can tell you about it.
I have one of Danny's for my Matrix and it works great with only one single post.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads