winter camo

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

littlekitch

winter camo

Post by littlekitch »

I recently bought reversible camo bibs and parka.i will be switching to wlinter camo with the snow coming.i have been told that it works good in tree stands when there is snow on the ground but I'm skeptical about this with bare trees and sky as a back drop.has anyone had positive experiences with winter camo in tree stands? KITCH
Xbowkiller

Re: winter camo

Post by Xbowkiller »

Check the "camo fail" thread. :lol:
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

littlekitch wrote:I recently bought reversible camo bibs and parka.i will be switching to wlinter camo with the snow coming.i have been told that it works good in tree stands when there is snow on the ground but I'm skeptical about this with bare trees and sky as a back drop.has anyone had positive experiences with winter camo in tree stands? KITCH
It should work pretty good once the leaves come off the back drop is the sky which is white and light blue you should be just fine I have the vertigo pattern which works really well after the leaves fall Good luck :D
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

JPjunkie wrote: It should work pretty good once the leaves come off the back drop is the sky which is white and light blue you should be just fine I have the vertigo pattern which works really well after the leaves fall Good luck :D
That's hogwash, the Indians never used Vertigo camo. :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Pydpiper wrote:
JPjunkie wrote: It should work pretty good once the leaves come off the back drop is the sky which is white and light blue you should be just fine I have the vertigo pattern which works really well after the leaves fall Good luck :D
That's hogwash, the Indians never used Vertigo camo. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things