Good Deal or Not?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

nomercy

Good Deal or Not?

Post by nomercy »

I am new to crossbows and this forum so a big hello to all. I recently purchased a Excalibur Equinox and could not be happier with it. I was looking for another Excalibur for a backup and was just about to pull the trigger on another Equinox on amazon when the price jumped ALOT. I did a little searching on the web and came across ( just4electronics.com ) and they have unbelievable prices on Excalibur crossbows. Could those prices be right or is this to good to be true?
bdog

Re: Good Deal or Not?

Post by bdog »

Looks like a great deal on the bare bows...
http://autumnbreezebrittanys.com
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

The bare bow prices are outstanding (did not check shipping, though).
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
SixLomaz

Post by SixLomaz »

Shipping is good too. FedEx ground to CT, US, was $15 for two. Get them while hot boys.

ATTENTION - Too good to be true situation. After taking all my payment info and sending confirmation email I received a set of emails canceling my order due to "price module error". This is SCAM or bait and switch tactic. They placed the website on maintenance mode. I will cancel my credit card immediately. Unbelievable.
QLOPS - Qualified Licensed Official Pot Stirrer

"Hunting with Id10ts can and will kill you." This is the reason I prefer to hunt alone.
nomercy

Post by nomercy »

As I feared, to good to be true. I placed a order and recieved a email that the order had been canceled due to system malfunction. I had checked out through paypal and recieved a email that the money had been refunded.