Extra Limb Set for the 380 Blackout

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Extra Limb Set for the 380 Blackout

Post by amythntr »

I would like to purchase an extra set of limbs for my 380....I figured that with the sale to Bowtech that this might be the time to pick up whatever could go wrong with the 380...before it gets too far into the new ownership...

Who should I contact to inquire?

Thanks,

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
buck neked

Re: Extra Limb Set for the 380 Blackout

Post by buck neked »

it means no worries
buck, buck neked.
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

Make that .... Two.... Just in case !
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Talk w/ Danny Miller, after the ATA show....
"Eze 18:21"
La Balestra Moderna

Post by La Balestra Moderna »

Also I am interested in buying 2 pairs of limbs of the Matrix 380 Xtra and 2 pairs of limbs of the Matrix 380 Blackout in Italy are not found, I sent a lot of e-mail to the Excalibur and I have never had a response, I also sent to several retailers in the world without having any answer ...

I ask if you can have a contact'm sure I can ship in Italy these two pairs of limbs.

Thank you.
S&W M&P 22
Ruger 10/22 Tactical .22lr + Hawke Nite-Eye Digital 6-24x50SF (10x Half MD)
Arco Brown Bear 58" 60#
Balestra Excalibur Matrix 380 Blackout + Hawke XB1 1.5-5x32 sr + Diablo 18"
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

One good way of screwing up the good thing we have is to abuse it. Pretty soon those extras are going to be costing a whole lot more than they are now if this keeps up.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
La Balestra Moderna

I served because I noticed some scratches on a limb just bought in Germany, and I would not that I went back with the limb broke and he could not pull ...

Here you see the signs: :evil:

http://www.anotherweb.it/labalestramode ... e_sx_2.jpg
S&W M&P 22
Arco Brown Bear 58" 60#
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

La Balestra Moderna wrote:I served because I noticed some scratches on a limb just bought in Germany, and I would not that I went back with the limb broke and he could not pull ...

i was refering to the sudden paranoia of needing extra part laying around because of the latest bowtech buyout, not for legitimate warranty repairs, so it was not directed to you La Balestra Moderna.

I have no idea what the fastest route for you is, but it would seem that some staff are at the ata show at the moment, if emails are backed up then it may take a bit for excalibur to respond to you. If you can, the best way is to phone them at the phone number on the home page here and ask them. Phone is always quicker. Then perhaps they can get a hold of a dealer in your area for you?

good luck :D

from what i can tell, your limbs are considered "normal". I dont understand what you mean "limb broke" is it broken? or are you afraid it may break? is there a splinter?
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

one shot scott wrote:
La Balestra Moderna wrote:I served because I noticed some scratches on a limb just bought in Germany, and I would not that I went back with the limb broke and he could not pull ...

i was refering to the sudden paranoia of needing extra part laying around because of the latest bowtech buyout, not for legitimate warranty repairs, so it was not directed to you La Balestra Moderna.

I have no idea what the fastest route for you is, but it would seem that some staff are at the ata show at the moment, if emails are backed up then it may take a bit for excalibur to respond to you. If you can, the best way is to phone them at the phone number on the home page here and ask them. Phone is always quicker. Then perhaps they can get a hold of a dealer in your area for you?

good luck :D

from what i can tell, your limbs are considered "normal". I dont understand what you mean "limb broke" is it broken? or are you afraid it may break? is there a splinter?

One Shot Scott...I will sell you a set if things do not go well...lol!

...Just want to be prepared...if the sky doesn't fall I should never need another XB or ever have to call customer service again! (...by the way I did not have a good experience last month just trying to get an extra set of screws that hold the rail to the bow (yes I was trying to be prepared if and when I used a gun case and lost a bolt at the car assembling the bow)...in the end Dawn did refund my money but all I was trying to get was get bolts... (could this have been the beginning of the Bowtech era...do not know)....but again ALL I AM TRYING TO BE IS PREPARED...not a fear monger!

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I was concerned about ya Anthony! :D

Glad to see your still among the sane, well those other guy are, not so much me, but I'm happier this way.
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

I will have to side with Anthony on this. It never hurts to look ahead and be prepared
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
La Balestra Moderna

one shot scott wrote: Image

Ok One Shot Scott, the bending is not broken, it is only marked as seen in the picture, I was wondering the parts for a possible breakup, not to stand still with the crossbow, as if a rupture were to happen, the time for delivery parts will be immense, given that here in Italy the crossbow is not as developed as you in the States, only a year now with my portal I'm trying to increase this development ...

Thanks for the info.
S&W M&P 22
Arco Brown Bear 58" 60#
FNARSCOT

Post by FNARSCOT »

I see nothing wrong with wanting to buy extra parts for anything you have. Stuff happens and sometimes you can't or Don't want to wait for parts. I had a Browning bow years ago that after years of use/abuse had a limb fail . Browning refused to sell me limbs unless they installed them and the cost was near what a new bow. Yet they could not give me time line on the repair. UNACCEPTABLE. I dug a ALPINE bow out of retirement and called Alpine about installing 70lb limbs in place of the 60lb limbs it came with ( the reason it was retired) New 70lb limbs, Cam bushings , all new string and cables(upgraded to FF) the whole 9 yards $75 including return shipping .Guess who got my business and a customer for life (my son has it now my vertical bow days are over) I will not deal with a company that will not fill my needs. Excalibur has a rep for customer service I hope Bowtech will not change this. If I call a company for parts they have 3 ways to deal with my request . 1. Give me the part no charge. 2 .Sell me the part for a fair price. 3. Loose a Customer. I use my Gear and expect to be able use it as long as I want.
Ride Hard ,Shoot Straight, Tell the Truth
Matrix 380 Blackout
Xcaliber Custom String
La Balestra Moderna

FNARSCOT wrote:I see nothing wrong with wanting to buy extra parts for anything you have. Stuff happens and sometimes you can't or Don't want to wait for parts. I had a Browning bow years ago that after years of use/abuse had a limb fail . Browning refused to sell me limbs unless they installed them and the cost was near what a new bow. Yet they could not give me time line on the repair. UNACCEPTABLE. I dug a ALPINE bow out of retirement and called Alpine about installing 70lb limbs in place of the 60lb limbs it came with ( the reason it was retired) New 70lb limbs, Cam bushings , all new string and cables(upgraded to FF) the whole 9 yards $75 including return shipping .Guess who got my business and a customer for life (my son has it now my vertical bow days are over) I will not deal with a company that will not fill my needs. Excalibur has a rep for customer service I hope Bowtech will not change this. If I call a company for parts they have 3 ways to deal with my request . 1. Give me the part no charge. 2 .Sell me the part for a fair price. 3. Loose a Customer. I use my Gear and expect to be able use it as long as I want.
I completely agree with you!
S&W M&P 22
Arco Brown Bear 58" 60#
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

X 3. Far scot !
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt