One of my puppies is available again..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pydpiper

One of my puppies is available again..

Post by Pydpiper »

Sometime last summer I put some puppies on here for adoption, they all went to good homes, and I still stay in contact with each family with updates on them.
Yesterday I got an Email, one of the puppies homes is going through changes, changes that will prevent them from keeping her. An unfortunate situation, but I was asked to try to find a new home for her.
As of now she would be about 10 months old, Black and Tan father, Shepard/lab mother. She is house trained and in need of a new home. From what I understand she is a talker, she doesn't do the outside barking/baying that dad was known for (for miles around), but she asks for food, water and to get outside, vocally. Anyone who has spent time with a Black and Tan hound knows what I am saying.
Either way, I said I would try to help find a new home, and this post is my only effort.
The dog is now located in Woodstock Ontario.
In my mind, the hunting instincts of the hound combined with the absolutely amazing temperament of the mother will make this little lady a fine companion for anyone who spends time outdoors.
If anyone is interested, or knows of someone else who may be, please contact me, and I will hook you up with the current family. The pup is one with the black and tan markings.
My PM box is full, and I have no intention of clearing it, so email will have to do, it is instant through my phone.
I met her once a month ago, and snapped a quick picture, here she is. The solo picture is recent, the other one is one of my daughter and her when we went to visit her at her new home.
Thanks for any consideration.
David
pydpiper(at)gmail.com

If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string