Boofest 2014 for all members - July 26th and 27th

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

flightattendant100

Re: Boofest 2014 for all members - July 26th and 27th

Post by flightattendant100 »

Bones wrote:Look's like I may make it this year. My largest worry is what possibly happen's to newbies that attend? read and seen some odd pics . I'm game!! Have nothing to donate for a draw but I'll come prepared, LOL Good fun !!! Now to loose this white stuff on the ground .
After they brand your forehead with the big "B" and paint your nails pink....its pretty much down hill. :lol: :lol: :lol: Have fun, Boofest is a hoot! Lots of good folks.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Bones wrote:Look's like I may make it this year. My largest worry is what possibly happen's to newbies that attend? read and seen some odd pics . I'm game!! Have nothing to donate for a draw but I'll come prepared, LOL Good fun !!! Now to loose this white stuff on the ground .
After they brand your forehead with the big "B" and paint your nails pink....its pretty much down hill. :lol: :lol: :lol: Have fun, Boofest is a hoot! Lots of good folks.
Great!! a couple of newbies! now we can get the plan rolling :lol: :lol: :lol:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Great!! a couple of newbies! now we can get the plan rolling :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

OOOH Boy !! sound's like JP and I are done for ? :shock: A couple of fresh target's for the "veteran's" of Boo Fest ???
Boo

Post by Boo »

Bones wrote:Great!! a couple of newbies! now we can get the plan rolling :lol: :lol: :lol:
Newbies = firestarters fire = wood + gasoline :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Bones wrote:Great!! a couple of newbies! now we can get the plan rolling :lol: :lol: :lol:
OOOH Boy !! sound's like JP and I are done for ? :shock: A couple of fresh target's for the "veteran's" of Boo Fest ???[/quote]
I think they better prepare for me :lol: There gonna have there hands full with me :shock:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think they better prepare for me :lol: There gonna have there hands full with me :shock:[/quote]
Like your thinking!!! :D
Boo

Post by Boo »

Hey Dennis! Got any updates yet? Is that infamous robe coming yet? :mrgreen:
TYE

Post by TYE »

Bones ya just have to show up unannounced... that way they don't have time to plan an initiations lol. :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

TYE wrote:Bones ya just have to show up unannounced... that way they don't have time to plan an initiations lol. :lol:
That's thinking Tye!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

mr meat wrote:
flightattendant100 wrote:
Great!! a couple of newbies! now we can get the plan rolling :lol: :lol: :lol:
CAMPMEAT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom

Post by Tom »

JPjunkie wrote:
You wont be alone Im gonna do my best to be a Boofest rookie myself We can duct tape our selfs together so as to watch each others backs and save the trouble of them doin it :lol: :lol: From the things Ive seen and heard its gonna be a blast I cant wait :D
VixChix wrote:Can't tell ya what happens to the newbies and their bows.... cuz there are somethings you just can't talk about.

What happens at BooFest stays at BooFest! :mrgreen:
VixChix is correct " what happens at BooFest stays at BooFest" LOL but we do let out somethings just to keep the non attendees interested. LOL

Boo I think that if they want to duct tape themselves it will help us. We can use them as the pylon in the Deer Cart races and then, what a target they might make for the potato cannon target range.
TYE wrote:Bones ya just have to show up unannounced... that way they don't have time to plan an initiations lol. :lol:
What TYE does not realize is that the plan for him was made up years ago by BOO but put on the shelf until he comes. I think that there might be many nails painted pink this year.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

Surprized there is not a BOOFEST TIME CAPSULE to immortalize the memories the Event.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

colouredchameleon wrote:Surprized there is not a BOOFEST TIME CAPSULE to immortalize the memories the Event.
That's an interesting idea! :D
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Ya never know what I have hide back in the long grass! :lol:
TPM

Post by TPM »

wheelie wrote:Ya never know what I have hide back in the long grass! :lol:
Every time I see your trailer lurking in the long grass at Boofest keep thinking A&E might show up to film a new series. They could call it "Swampgrass People" or something like that. :wink: :D
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger