Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Re: Boofest 2014 for all members - July 26th and 27th

Post by Boo »

Cookies wrote:
Boo wrote:
WalknTall wrote:Hey Don,

I am thinking about dropping up for the day if that's OK?

What day and time will the auction be?

Wylie
Of course, Wylie! The timing of the auction will be up to my wife and hopefully Gena :mrgreen: If memory serves me I think it happened after dinner last year.

Of course I will be helping. Karin is awesome! Plus there's not many folks that have a louder mouth than me! :lol: :lol: :lol: need to get off this computer and start baking.. I realized I only have 9 days left.
Thank you Gena! I love bossy women! :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
mattones

Post by mattones »

Met up with a friend today.. MRMEAT... and he was stoked for this gathering
08 Diamond Justice
2015 Micro 335 -Custom Flemish String-Lumonzombies
TYE

Post by TYE »

VixChix wrote: No... definitely not! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I avoid Toronto if at all possible.

Join the club!
99oakley

Post by 99oakley »

Newbie here - It looks like I'll be able to come out to Boofest!! I'm looking forward to meeting you all and having some fun.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Welcome 99oakley! Have we met? :)

If not, then we will very soon! See at BooFest!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Was nice to meet you on the weekend! Was hoping to get a chance to sit and chat for a bit, but couldn't find you after the distance shoot. Hope you connected with a few friendly forum folks and we'll see you next time!

Moni
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Danny and Larry (Diesel) hung around until around 6:30 so we could yap and relax. So they were the last of the guests.
It's funny how it starts. Thursday it started and Sunday it ended. As the crowd started to dwindle I couldn't help but feel sad. When Danny and Larry left there was an empty feeling that I didn't like! I tell ya, I sure like Boofest! I love seeing everyone and I like to think life long friendships have started.
No mater how much work it was, it was worth it. I got more out of it than I put in.
Special thanks to Gena, Krista, Mike, Danny, Patti, Craig, Joel, Lou, Barry and everyone else for all the help!
Extra special thanks to my wife Karin for her efforts! She's the best!
Thank you Terry for everything! Terry brought food, Munch Mounts for prizes and a fire-ring for me!
Last I have to apologize for forcing candy bars that Mike Zaits gave for prizes and for sale.
Thanks to everyone who helped with prizes and a helping hand.
Last but for sure not least, thanks to everyone for attending!
Sorry if I didn't mention anyone for anything! I think I'm still on overload!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Cookies

Post by Cookies »

Thank you Don and Karin for opening your land and hearts to us all. Thanks Craig and anyone else that helped set up the 3D course and distance challenge, I just wish there was more time to be able to hang out and enjoy everyone and everything there. Thanks Munch for the amazing corn on the cob and Marcel for the meat pie and sugar pie. YUMMY! I had a great time meeting new people and hanging with the others we have met over the years. Can't wait to see everyone next year.
Proud owner of a Vixen II Pink Camo and a Matrix 310, Matrix Bulldog 330, Big John Custom Black Eagle Arrows (Zombie Slayers), Custom Boo Strings, G5 Pink Broadheads, Lumenoks
99oakley

Post by 99oakley »

Hi everyone - thanks so much for welcoming me to Boofest.. I had a great time and met a bunch of great, warm and friendly people. Unfortunately, I had to leave unexpectedly around noon on Saturday, but I certainly look forward to seeing you all again.

Don and Karin, it was a pleasure to be your guest - thank you for having such a great event.

Regards,

Brad
'99Oakley'
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Hey Brad! Was great to meet you..... in the dark... at the campfire. :D

Was looking for you later on Saturday in daylight but couldn't find you. Too bad you couldn't stay. Hope we didn't scare you away! :lol:

See ya next BooFest!