About time for Excalibur

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

About time for Excalibur

Post by wheelie »

to trust a few long standing members to moderate this forum full time. People that are here daily. Doemaster would be a good one to help us out. To well known that current mods are only here 8 to 4 through the week.

I would do it and then I would have a forum to myself as I would kick everyone out of the sandbox. :lol: :lol: :lol:
maine hunter

Re: About time for Excalibur

Post by maine hunter »

That is a great idea!!!! To bad that we need people to do that, but it helps to move things along.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

In need indeed I say we put together a vote Wheelie you take charge and talk to the higher ups for us :D
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
wabi

Post by wabi »

wheelie wrote:to trust a few long standing members to moderate this forum full time. People that are here daily. Doemaster would be a good one to help us out. To well known that current mods are only here 8 to 4 through the week.

I would do it and then I would have a forum to myself as I would kick everyone out of the sandbox. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If they are still opposed to adding a couple moderators from the membership they might consider going back to the having to have your membership approved before you can post. :wink:
wabi
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

Unfortunately Moderation can become a full time job! Who want's to deal with the trolls & name calling. I do not envy anyone taking on that responsibility!
wcbarker

Post by wcbarker »

Tim50 wrote:Unfortunately Moderation can become a full time job! Who want's to deal with the trolls & name calling. I do not envy anyone taking on that responsibility!
x1000
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

I perfer what we got . . . crazy posts actually help stimulate the mind sometimes almost as much as that black 380.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

I got a 380 blk out and it is sweet ! I would luv a black 330 or 355 to go with it. A guy can only stand looking at SO MUCH. Camo !
JMO though and everyone's got one
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only