Soft Case for Matrix 355 Wanted

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tommybobusa

Soft Case for Matrix 355 Wanted

Post by tommybobusa »

Just ordered a Excalibur Matrix 355 . Can anyone tell Me the height w/scope , How wide the limbs are and the full length tip to tip .( tried to find it but couldn't) I am looking for a reasonably priced soft case for it and want to make sure that it will fit before I order. Any ideas out there on a decent case ? What are You guys Matrix Guys using ?
Thanks in advance for any help
otisbrazwell

Re: soft case for Matrix 355

Post by otisbrazwell »

excalibur tomb stone case is the best for matrix..david @ wyvern creations has them..
flightattendant100

Re: Soft Case for Matrix 355 Wanted

Post by flightattendant100 »

Allen makes a nice T- form fitted case that will fit a matrix great. About 30.00 on ebay
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

I wanted a padded soft side case, so I looked at the Tarantula CB0200CM camo deluxe crossbow case. It is well made and properly padded. The Tarantula comes with a small tackle box and has a pouch that holds my MTM crossbow bolt box. This case fits my Matrix 355 30.5" limbs perfectly and isn't too long in the length.

Anyone with the Matrix 330 / 355 / 380 / 405 looking for a high quality soft side case this one is suitable. Plus it comes with a forever warranty.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
tommybobusa

Post by tommybobusa »

Thank You everyone , that Turantula Case looks good and is in My Price range , going to look into it
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....WOW!!!....wish I would have seen this before I bought the Excal soft case (that is way too big to house the M380)....the price seems to be great too....I am gonna keep my eyes out for a good price and maybe pick one up at I hope a steal!

Thanks for showing us pictures and all!

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

[email protected] wrote:....WOW!!!....wish I would have seen this before I bought the Excal soft case (that is way too big to house the M380)....the price seems to be great too....I am gonna keep my eyes out for a good price and maybe pick one up at I hope a steal!

Thanks for showing us pictures and all!

Very welcome, I know it's sometimes better to see pictures.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
bobcattrapper

Post by bobcattrapper »

That case does look nice! If I had a matrix I'd be ordering me one.I see Gandermountain has em for 59.99 plus free shipping over 50.00 right now.I have the Axiom and my wife bought me the Excalibur case.Fits great for that crossbow and its well made.
lkennard

Post by lkennard »

Think I may order that Tarantula case for my new 355!
tommybobusa

Post by tommybobusa »

flightattendant100 wrote:Allen makes a nice T- form fitted case that will fit a matrix great. About 30.00 on ebay
After comparison between the Turantula and the Allen cases , I went on Your advise and ordered The Allen . Looks like its a good enough case for what I am going to use it for . On Amazon where I made the purchase Products are reviewed by people who bought That particular Product and it Had a good review by a Person that uses It for His 380 so I know it fits .Allen was less expensive , if You are looking for a Matrix case compare Them both .
thanks again Everybody