South shore glue

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

8ptbuk

South shore glue

Post by 8ptbuk »

Anybody used any glue from south shore ??? Or his glue bottle tips ? Thanks
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
diesel

Re: South shore glue

Post by diesel »

Yes I do it is very good. The glue tips you can get at a hobby store . Yes it is a great Ideal to use the glue tips. Much neater job and can control the amount of glue you put on.
Jerry say with his glue you can almost glue water to the wall .
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

LOl !!! Now thats some kind of sticky !!! :D Thanks Diesel !!! Think I'll try a bottle with tips when I order some shafts shortly .
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
diesel

Post by diesel »

Have you tried the Spynal Tapps yet ? Bought a bunch and made them up for family very nice shaft. Shoot a lot flatter from 20 to 30 yards than the BEE do.
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

No I haven't , I've heard a lot of good things about them . How are they priced for shafts ?

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
diesel

Post by diesel »

About 1.25 per shaft more. Is it worth the extra cost ? R you just shooting 30 yrds or less than for most people no. BEE will shoot good enough But I so will GT. II but I can tell you I will never again by GT. II you can get them to shoot but the quality is not there and take extra work.
I have tested the Spynal Tapps and they do shoot flatter out to 30 yrds than the BEE do. Cannot tell how they compare to Zombie . Spyynal Tapps are about the same cost as the Zombies . The thing is all 3 shafts are made by the same company.
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Not crazy over GT 2's either ! Not real consistent shaft to shaft ( poi) . I'm shooting BEE now and like them a lot . Think I'll check spynall tapps out ! Thanks.

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]