Thanks for dropping by our booth at Harrisburg!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Thanks for dropping by our booth at Harrisburg!

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Hi all,

We just got back in the office from our long trip to Pennsylvania and wanted
to thank all of you who dropped by and said hi at the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg. That show is brutal for those who have to work it, 9 glorious days! Its sort of like the movie "Ground Hog Day", every day is the same :D .

It's always great to meet some of our loyal customers in person and listen to the stories of you guys harvesting some amazing animals with our products. I really need to spend more time hunting!

Talking to people who use our crossbows and accessories really makes all our work and efforts worthwhile. We do have the greatest customers and you guys are by far our best salespeople! I don't know how many times we were talking to a new prospective customer when somebody would step in and give them their own personal testimonial. It really doesn't get any better than that.

I also talked to many who were concerned about our association with Bowtech and it was good to put some of the rumour's to rest face to face. You our customers have made us who we are and we owe everything to the people who buy and use our products. There is no way any of us would ever want to jeopardize that and you have my word that we will continue to offer the best products we can and even more importantly, look after our customers concerns promptly as we have always done.

Well, back to work. I have another dealer show to travel to next week! :shock:

Peter
diesel

Re: Thanks for dropping by our booth at Harrisburg!

Post by diesel »

Peter
Will Excalibur be coming to Columbus Ohio this year ? Hope to see you at the Deer and Turkey Show.
Peacemaker

Post by Peacemaker »

Nice to meet you, too, Peter. Thanks for the tips on cocking a 405 while sitting down!
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Peter
Will Excalibur be coming to Columbus Ohio this year ? Hope to see you at the Deer and Turkey Show.
I can`t make that show this year but one of our reps that work in Ohio is planning on it. I think he will be displaying in one of our dealers booths not 100% sure at the moment. So many shows and so little time. :D

Peter
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Nice to meet you, too, Peter. Thanks for the tips on cocking a 405 while sitting down!
No problem Peacemaker. The first time somebody asked me if I could cock the 405 sitting in a tree stand I really wasn't sure but, as it turned out its almost easier! :D