NEW FORUM NEEDED?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Re: NEW FORUM NEEDED?

Post by one shot scott »

Mr norm, the only way you could catch me in in a dirt track race is with the "über rare" ford hopper-copter option :mrgreen:

*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Normous

Post by Normous »

:lol: Ok, you win, I don't have one like that.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

bob1961 wrote:I have my 08 exocet 200 and never will get another xbow as long as I can still get parts for this one and company support like it is/was when I bought it....hmmm maybe I should start buying replacement parts for when I need them :wink: ....
What's to buy, lol? I've had excellent service on warranty work w/ Danny....... :mrgreen: Nice to see you post, Bob.......
"Eze 18:21"
ninepointer

Post by ninepointer »

WHAT???!!! THEY'VE CHANGED SOMETHING SINCE 1994? WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME???!!!
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Makes no never mind to me one way or the utter. The new Matrix line is a lighter shorter over all faster arrow spitter than the Exo line & those that were before it. Other than those collectin older models, the prices have fell out the bottom. So thar it be & maybe i should sell the 165 & my 2001 all blk Vixen. Buy one of them new 355 Matrix deer skinners :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

vixenmaster wrote:Makes no never mind to me one way or the utter. The new Matrix line is a lighter shorter over all faster arrow spitter than the Exo line & those that were before it. Other than those collectin older models, the prices have fell out the bottom. So thar it be & maybe i should sell the 165 & my 2001 all blk Vixen. Buy one of them new 355 Matrix deer skinners :)
You will miss them older models but that Matrix would help you get over that :wink:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

onebigskittle wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:Makes no never mind to me one way or the utter. The new Matrix line is a lighter shorter over all faster arrow spitter than the Exo line & those that were before it. Other than those collectin older models, the prices have fell out the bottom. So thar it be & maybe i should sell the 165 & my 2001 all blk Vixen. Buy one of them new 355 Matrix deer skinners :)
You will miss them older models but that Matrix would help you get over that :wink:
Oh i would keep Miss Vixen, she will be wid me til i pass on
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315