matrix mega 405

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Damiano

matrix mega 405

Post by Damiano »

Just an amazing crossbow, put it together took a few shoots. Scope is dead on without even adjusting it. Shot a robin hood after a few shots. Waiting for this -30 weather to go away to make things more enjoyable. Shooting stock arrows and field points. did purchase foc broad heads and fmj arrows. Has anyone shoot any of these? Or what About rampage broadheads ...
Normous

Re: matrix mega 405

Post by Normous »

I shot my first 405 this weekend and my first thought was that it is no more difficult to cock than my 380, I also noticed no more additional noise than my 380. My friend who owns it is 5'5" and because of his very athletic brackground cocked it easily as well. The smile on his face was priceless.
EDIT: this year I shot 2 nice sized deer the the NAP FOC 170 grain and performance, bloodtrail and wound chanel was HUGE. This is my 2014 broadhead for deer again.
Last edited by Normous on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

enormous wrote:I shot my first 405 this weekend and my first thought was that it is no more difficult to cock than my 380, I also noticed no more additional noise than my 380. My friend who owns it is 5'5" and because of his very athletic brackground cocked it easily as well. The smile on his face was priceless.
Norm, I'm completely jealous. :mrgreen:
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
pinshooter

Post by pinshooter »

Lots of power :) I just put a black and grey boo string on mine and looking forward to shooting it again.
John 3:16
Camo Matrix 380
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

pinshooter wrote:Lots of power :) I just put a black and grey boo string on mine and looking forward to shooting it again.
I call those strings Equity :lol: Ive been shootin mine alot I am impressed more each time I shoot it it is a extremely accurate and fast Xbow
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
pinshooter

Post by pinshooter »

JPjunkie wrote:
pinshooter wrote:Lots of power :) I just put a black and grey boo string on mine and looking forward to shooting it again.
I call those strings Equity :lol: Ive been shootin mine alot I am impressed more each time I shoot it it is a extremely accurate and fast Xbow
Agreed :) Boo string and 405 is a great combo :) I'm very pleased with the accuracy! Looking forward to killing some deer with it
John 3:16
Camo Matrix 380