ontario anyone.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jackhunter1974

Re: ontario anyone.

Post by jackhunter1974 »

From Woodbridge. I hunt woodcock, hares, deer, and the occasional turkey. I plan to buy a 380 this spring, but I have owned an Excalibur Exocet 200 and loved it!.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Kitchener. Hunt with whatever is legal for the season - in bow season it's brown Vixen. :)
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

phern wrote:I see a lot of Canadians but the majority seem embarrassed by the name of their city because the just add (somewhere in Ontario, northeastern Ont, southern Ont, or make up a fake city name). I used to live in Ontario (Ottawa and Kingston) and now live in Chicoutimi Quebec....just like it says in my signature. Why are so many people afraid to tell the name of their city????

Phern is not my name. Not even a hint to my name. It's actually a name from a 70's political comic strip and also the name of one of my funny uncles. I've used this nickname since the age of 9 to make people laugh. Can you find me in Chicoutimi....maybe not however if you read some of the french-canadian forums, you will see me often.

I think it would be more fun if everybody told in which city they lived.
I can respond with my answer:
Im proud of where i call home. My friends know where I live, it's the ones near by me that are not friendly that concern me. I speak for myself but I have posted enough pictures thru the years that if someone had it out for me they could pinpoint my location. I would rather not make it easier for them

Gone are the days where I feel secure putting everything out there.

Wildlife Management Unit 87 is real , and it's a large area.
Last edited by one shot scott on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

VixChix wrote:K-itc-hener. Hunt with whatever is legal for the season - in bow season it's brown Vixen. :)
Now you blew it! All the k-itc-hen sales are on the way to the "Crossbow Hunting" section. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by wheelie on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Normous

Post by Normous »

phern wrote:I see a lot of Canadians but the majority seem embarrassed by the name of their city because the just add
It is more about personal privacy than about embarrassment . I doubt anyone here is embarrassed about their location.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

We must be the only forum on planet earth that bans that word. :lol:
Species8472

Post by Species8472 »

phern wrote:I see a lot of Canadians but the majority seem embarrassed by the name of their city because the just add (somewhere in Ontario, northeastern Ont, southern Ont, or make up a fake city name). I used to live in Ontario (Ottawa and Kingston) and now live in Chicoutimi Quebec....just like it says in my signature. Why are so many people afraid to tell the name of their city????

Phern is not my name. Not even a hint to my name. It's actually a name from a 70's political comic strip and also the name of one of my funny uncles. I've used this nickname since the age of 9 to make people laugh. Can you find me in Chicoutimi....maybe not however if you read some of the french-canadian forums, you will see me often.

I think it would be more fun if everybody told in which city they lived.
Don't live in town or a city. WMU 82a is where I hunt - more important than where I live anyways.
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
jamtarthunter

Post by jamtarthunter »

PHERN

I agree with ENOURMUS on this one, it's not embarrassment at all, It's more about a little bit of privacy.
I live 10 km north of the city of Brockville, you must know Brockville if you've lived in Ktown and Ottawa.
So I put rural Brockville as my area as its better than giving my actual physical address and saying it's a dead end road off of a dead end road and were the last house come help yourself to anything when were not at home :lol:
But don't forget to feed our 130 pound male King German Shepard hehe
JMO it's about a little bit of privacy :wink:

Nice to hear from all canucks and everyone else in this big ol world that love shooting the best Xbow in the world.

CHEERS
Matt & Patti
Jamtarthunter
Matrix 380 Xtra
Leupold Crossbones 2x7x33
Matrix 355 Xtra
Matrix 330 ( For The Mrs )
Exomax

Easton Diablo w Lumenok
Muzzy Crosskill
fredd

Post by fredd »

tip of the Bruce peninsula at tobermory, wheelie favourite vacation place in the fall. lol lol lol
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

fredd wrote:tip of the Bruce peninsula at tobermory, wheelie favourite vacation place in the fall. lol lol lol
You know you are in trouble when they cover the "Welcome to Tobermory" sign with "Closed for the season, Reason freezin!" sign. :lol:
Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

phern wrote: I can respond with my answer:
Im proud of where i call home. My friends know where I live, it's the ones near by me that are not friendly that concern me. I speak for myself but I have posted enough pictures thru the years that if someone had it out for me they could pinpoint my location. I would rather not make it easier for them

Gone are the days where I feel secure putting everything out there.

Wildlife Management Unit 87 is real , and it's a large area.
Excellent point! Nowadays I think you need to be very careful what kind of personal info you put out there. It's nothing against forum members, but we dont know who else may be reading through the forum looking for information they might use for bad purposes. Just the way it is these days.
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
ianinno

Post by ianinno »

hi Damiano
Im from your neck of the woods, East of Kirkland Lake.........welcome!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

I live in Ontari-ari-ario, more specifically the place they used to call "Muddy York", "Hogtown" and later also referred to as the "big smoke" or "the center of universe" :wink:

I do have relatives in Chicoutimi, which Tremps01 happens to know. Perhaps even phern knows them. :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
mbc4

Post by mbc4 »

been to ontario a number of times , does that count, group hug :P
better an overkill than an underkill
vortex,vixenmaster string
2219s, abc steel sonics
Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

Downtown Canada here! That is what I tell my American buddies, they once asked me if I could pick up another Canadian guy - in New Brunswick on way to Texas, right. London is home.