TriggerTech and a 3D Challange for all

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowkidd

TriggerTech and a 3D Challange for all

Post by xbowkidd »

Hey guys and gals, its been awhile since i posted on here but as this years 3D season gets underway there was a couple things I wanted to let you guys know about.

First of all, I know that most of you are already familiar with the Trigger Tech Trigger system and that many of you already own one(or two...lol). I just wanted to take a minute and what my experience has been with them. Last years 3D season I shot approximately 20 tournament days all over Ontario and the northern U.S, as well as countless hours on the indoor and outdoor ranges. When I made the switch to the Trigger Tech system I noticed an immediate improvement in my consistency especially on longer range shots, which then transferred to my score cards. It brought my average score up 8 points over 40 targets (total possible of 440), and any of you that are familiar with shooting 3D know what a BIG deal 8 points can be. The trigger preformed flawlessly throughout the season and into the winter and indoor shooting for me. After putting a few thousand shots down range I can, and will honestly recommend this trigger to anyone who will listen. It is a light, smooth, and most importantly consistent pull every time. If you are in southern Ontario and would like to test one out, don't hesitate to message me. I would be happy to meet up at a range somewhere and let you take it for a spin.

The second thing is that the Ontario Archery Association Provincial 3D Championships are being held in Windsor this year on july 5-6. It is a 2 day event with 40 targets per day at unmarked ranges between 0-50 yards, and I would love to see a huge crossbow presence there this year. I know that plenty of you out there are better shots than me and it would be a pleasure to have my butt handed to me by a fellow forum member. I want to see you guys there so much so in fact, that i am going to issue the challenge to any forum member to come out and put in a better score than myself and I will personally chauffeur you to the beer store and purchase you 24 beers of your choice! Let me be clear that this challenge is not because I think I am a better shot than anyone, but because I would love to see more than just the usual suspects at this event. It is a great weekend of shooting, camping and hanging out with a bunch of like minded individuals (so its basically boofest with shiny medals at the end) again, don't hesitate to message me for details. hope to see you all there.

here is a pic from the championships a few years ago, this was the last target of the day for top three finishers. always nice to keep it close :D

Team Dryfire
Farmer

Re: TriggerTech and a 3D Challange for all

Post by Farmer »

I plan on attending this shoot .
TPM

Post by TPM »

Team Dryfire together again? 8)
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Big John

Post by Big John »

That's a very fine offer Rob! 8)
However that's a bit far for me to go! :shock: But I would love to attend.
So if anyone Local near me is attending I will gladly help with gas to get a ride with you. and if I beat Rob you can have the Beer as well!!! :lol:

Big John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

it would be a pleasure to have my butt handed to me by a fellow forum member
I'd be happy to oblige.... again. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... and so the Official Team DryFire TrashTalking Event begins. :D

(uh, Rob... I'll need to borrow your arrows again. :oops: )
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
xbowkidd

Post by xbowkidd »

VixChix wrote: (uh, Rob... I'll need to borrow your arrows again. :oops: )
not this time mo! not when beer is on the line :twisted:
Team Dryfire
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Wish we had 3D tourneys here in Va. For xbows ! I've shot IBO in years past with Randy Hendricks , Randy and Sonny Chappell and a lot of other well knowns but xbow tourneys have never caught on ! Maybe one of these days it'll gather more interest .
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

xbowkidd wrote:
VixChix wrote: (uh, Rob... I'll need to borrow your arrows again. :oops: )
not this time mo! not when beer is on the line :twisted:
Beer doesn't motivate me. You can keep the beer and I'll keep the arrows! :mrgreen:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Watch out xbowkidd, Vixchix is bad to the bone with her trusty Vixen,"Roadkill"! :lol: :lol: :lol:
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

flightattendant100 wrote:Watch out xbowkidd, Vixchix is bad to the bone with her trusty Vixen,"Roadkill"! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul - 3 of us are sitting here in the living room after Sunday dinner. I read your post aloud and we all just broke out laughing.

Well... actually 2 of us laughed... Tim just kind of snorted then groaned and said "Oh no. Its' been named" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup - he's right! It's been named! "ROADKILL" :mrgreen:

That Vixen fears nothing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
TPM

Post by TPM »

VixChix wrote:
flightattendant100 wrote:Watch out xbowkidd, Vixchix is bad to the bone with her trusty Vixen,"Roadkill"! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul - 3 of us are sitting here in the living room after Sunday dinner. I read your post aloud and we all just broke out laughing.

Well... actually 2 of us laughed... Tim just kind of snorted then groaned and said "Oh no. Its' been named" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking "The Wounded Warrior" but judging by the hysterical laughter in this room I think "Roadkill" will stick. :lol:

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

VixChix wrote:

TPM is never gonna live that one down. ( sorry Tim ) Hope y'all have a good year at the 3D. Maybe a new bow case with its new name on it.?? :lol:
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

TTT - the date is getting closer! It's looking like I'm going to give it a go!
Spike Country

Post by Spike Country »

"Roadkill" :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!
MICHIGAN MEAT HUNTER "Shooting Tomorrows Trophies Today"
Proud member of the Michigan Crossbow Federation!
TPM

Post by TPM »

Spike Country wrote:"Roadkill" :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!
Beware the woman who shoots one bow, especially when the bow is named "Roadkill". :shock:

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger