It has been awhile

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GooGoos

It has been awhile

Post by GooGoos »

Hey everybody! I know it has been awhile; I think about yall everyday and miss talking to you guys. I wanted to come check in on yall while I had a free moment and check on yall and see how yall were doing. I hope everybody is doing good and hanging in there. And I hope that for all the turkey hunters out there, yall had a great season. I was not able to turkey hunt much because I was scheduled for surgery. I had my gallbladder taken out yesterday morning. No worries everybody! I am okay I promise. I am trooper and hanging in there! About a month ago, I went and got my first tattoo for dad and I. I knew yall would love too see this, so I finally got a chance to share it with yall.

It represent all the hunting and fishing dad and I do and how close we are. Also it shows me looking up to my dad throughout all the years. I am the baby deer, and dad is the buck.

I apologize for any misspelled words, or bad grammar. Pain meds are kicking in and I am trying to stay awake to type this. I also want to apologize for not being on here as much. I am trying to change to change that, but college professors have me tied. I miss coming on everyday and talking with yall :( I hope everyone is doing well and I think about yall everyday!

-Sabrina <3
*PRETTY IN PINK, DEADLY IN CAMO!

*In the fall I get to kill em in the rut, but in the spring I get to watch em strut.
*You can take the girl outta woods, but you can't take the addiction outta the girl!
*Can't kill anything sitting on the couch.
mr meat

Re: It has been awhile

Post by mr meat »

Very nice!! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

You are something else. Great to hear from you and your family. Your very fortunate to have such a close bond with your dad. Treasure it. :D
tammie

Post by tammie »

thats awesome, always enjoy those times in the field they are truly priceless! :D
matrix 380 w grim reaper 125 grain (midevil 2) equinox w boltcutter 150 grain (midevil 1)
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Are you telling us that the only time you will visit us anymore is if your drugged up??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Very nice tattoo, The artist has some real talent. That is a nice tribute to your father and even nicer that you had it done!!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Good to hear from you .
Nice tat . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

agingcrossbower wrote:Are you telling us that the only time you will visit us anymore is if your drugged up??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha no! I am not taking any classes this summer, so I will be on here alot during the summer sharing my fishing trips (: I am going to go dig up my emt graduation pictures and the pics from turkey huntintg I was able to do, and get it those posted on here for yall too see!

I appreciate the thoughts and prayers and the kinds thoughts on my tattoo!

*In the fall I get to kill em in the rut, but in the spring I get to watch em strut.
*You can take the girl outta woods, but you can't take the addiction outta the girl!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Hope fer speedy recovery on yer gallbladder surgery. Nice ink, & were lookin forward to yer fishin trips this summer
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Great looking tattoo!!!! I'm sure it means a lot to him,as it does to you. Keep your chin up get better and post more. Great to hear from you again. :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Your Tat says how much you love your dad. I love it ! You guys are blessed to have each other. That's what life is all about.
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Welcome back stranger!! :D
Nice ink!! 8)
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

Here are some pictures from my EMT training and graduation...

Extrication training...learning how to pull people out of cars

Since I own a motorcycle, I had to let my classmates practice removing a helmet off a biker patient on me. I have a video of it somewhere.

Intubating

Okay here are some turkey hunting pictures!!! Has anybody killed a turkey with their bow??

Dad bird...I watched him fly down and strut 29 steps away in the only place I was not able to get a clean shot. He left following his gf with no shot, then made his way to where dad was sitting and gave him a shot. We chased this bird for almost 2 weeks.

Walking out

If anyone is intrested in hearing the story on this swamp bird let me know and wilI have no problem typing it up

hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Hey kiddo! Welcome back. Glad to hear your your better and getting betterer.(my made-up word for the day :lol: ) Been missing your enthusiastic posts and am looking foreward to more. Nice commemorative tattoo. Your Dad is a lucky man. Be well,
Hank
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

X2! What Hank said! Nice Tattoo as well, good work, and nice meaning behind the art!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!