FYI- TriggerTech price

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: FYI- TriggerTech price

Post by xcaliber »

Mike, that about sums it up! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Normous

Post by Normous »

I put a big value on what the TriggerTech unit does for my Excalibur and my shooting ability. It was my desire to have a better trigger since my first Exocet purchased in 1991 and it was a long wait overdue but TT nailed it. Everyone here has different shooting needs and a trigger upgrade may not be required for some and that is perfectly understandable.

Looking at the TT site I noticed no price increase on all the TT products. It appears as though TT may have wanted uniform pricing through all dealers to match the TT online price, not a big deal, I still would not hesitate to purchase another one.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

enormous wrote:Looking at the TT site I noticed no price increase on all the TT products. It appears as though TT may have wanted uniform pricing through all dealers to match the TT online price, not a big deal, I still would not hesitate to purchase another one.
I think vendors should be able to charge whatever they want. I was surprised when I found out this was no longer the case and just wanted to pass along the message to forum members. Most outlets are selling for the same price now, no more 'deals' out there.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Solid19xX

Post by Solid19xX »

enormous wrote:I put a big value on what the TriggerTech unit does for my Excalibur and my shooting ability. It was my desire to have a better trigger since my first Exocet purchased in 1991 and it was a long wait overdue but TT nailed it. Everyone here has different shooting needs and a trigger upgrade may not be required for some and that is perfectly understandable.

Looking at the TT site I noticed no price increase on all the TT products. It appears as though TT may have wanted uniform pricing through all dealers to match the TT online price, not a big deal, I still would not hesitate to purchase another one.
X2
Micro 335_Black (Leupold Mark AR Mod1 SPR)
Matrix 330_Black (Leupold FXII 2.5x20)
Matrix 355_RealTreeX (TactZone)
Mathews ZXT_Black (SpotHogg Hunter)
Summit Viper SD
typical10

Post by typical10 »

Why are $179.00 triggers needing polishing? After I put one in, this is what Im reading??
TriggerTech

Post by TriggerTech »

racking up points wrote:I ordered a Matrix 2-stage from one of the forum's favourite vendors today and was surprised to find the price increased by almost $25. I bought one from the same vendor 8 weeks ago and assumed that the price would be the same...it wasn't. Apparently a decision came down that forced the price increase. I guess all vendors now have to sell closer to the MSRP. :?
Hi,

We have not raised our prices, they are exactly the same as when each product was released. Some vendors may sell them for more, but our MAP pricing has not changed.

Cheers,

TT
TriggerTech

Post by TriggerTech »

typical10 wrote:Why are $179.00 triggers needing polishing? After I put one in, this is what Im reading??
Hi,

Polishing should not be needed. If there is ever an issue with serving wear please let us know and we will be sure to get things solved for you asap.

Our triggers are satisfaction guaranteed, no questions asked. We want to be sure that all customers are as happy as possible with their triggers.

Cheers,

TT
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

vixenmaster wrote:I won't be spendin money on an after market trigger to kill deer n hogs out to 40 yds
That sums it up for me too.
If I were a younger man with better eyesight and wanted to shoot 3D than that's a whole other ball of wax.
As arthritis sets in I have less true feeling in the fingers anyway and I just do the best I can.
A custom trigger will do little to improve me.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

I just ordered the Hunter 2.5 from http://www.eders.com for $149 !

:)
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Pacifico wrote:I just ordered the Hunter 2.5 from http://www.eders.com for $149 !

:)
Matrix model?
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
ZWV

Post by ZWV »

I love my single stage TT. Always liked a trigger to break clean and crisp and this one does :D
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Matrix are 180.00, and only matrix
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers