O/T..utility trailer for Sale...(sold)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BigBear

O/T..utility trailer for Sale...(sold)

Post by BigBear »

Hi guys..I'm selling my 4x4' trailer (nuline trailer)..mint condition with spare tire and stuff...Capacity is 1,000 lbs and only weights 290lbs..(1998 model)

I'm asking $275.00 CDN for this trailer...I will post a pic if anyone is interested...PM for details...Thanks..Also i would be able to deliver within 2 hours from Toronto...Lou
Last edited by BigBear on Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Hi Lou,

I'm interested to see pics.

cheers,

Mike
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Red Label wrote:Hi Lou,

I'm interested to see pics.

cheers,

Mike
...Hi Mike, I haven't got any pics of the trailer by itself yet..but this is the only one i have at the moment.....

the color is (hunter green)...and has a removeable tail gate..it tows very nice as well...it also has a storage compartment on the front to keep some things..Thanks for your interest....Lou
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Lou,

I'm gonna sleep on it for a night or two.

PM me if trades are negotiable or whether you just want the cashola. :wink:

Mike
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

PM sent..
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
BigBear

Re: O/T..utility trailer for Sale..

Post by BigBear »

Here's a pic from a cell cam...hope it turns out..

Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Lou,

If I still had my small sedan, I'd have bought that trailer right now.
I still might buy it for gear during family vacations with my wife's van.....gotta sleep on it though. If someone speaks for it in the meantime, let 'er go.

Boys, that would make a helluva deer fetcher with your family sedan and cheap too.....looks pretty clean and nice IMHO.

Mike
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Trailer is sold....

Thanks Lou. It came home easy, dead steady. I had to check a couple times to make sure it was still there 'cause I couldn't see it! I'm gonna put a couple little orange flags on it so I can see it behind me. I drove home at 110k and the wheels/bearings were not even warm so I'm sure it's all fine. My wife liked the little stand you made for it...nice bit of engineering I must add.

Thanks to your and your wife for the warm hospitality, hot steaks and cold beer too!

When I go back to Newmarket to pick up that pistol I'll be sure to look you up again.

See you soon,

Mikey Vee
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Red Label wrote:Trailer is sold....

Thanks Lou. It came home easy, dead steady. I had to check a couple times to make sure it was still there 'cause I couldn't see it! I'm gonna put a couple little orange flags on it so I can see it behind me. I drove home at 110k and the wheels/bearings were not even warm so I'm sure it's all fine. My wife liked the little stand you made for it...nice bit of engineering I must add.

Thanks to your and your wife for the warm hospitality, hot steaks and cold beer too!

When I go back to Newmarket to pick up that pistol I'll be sure to look you up again.

See you soon,

Mikey Vee
..Mike, i'm glad to hear that...when you come back this way, just make sure you call me first..and i'll make sure the grill is ready and hot to cook 8) ...it was a pleasure to have you at my house today that's for sure!..hope to seeya soon...Lou :wink:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts