A great afternoon

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DryFire

A great afternoon

Post by DryFire »

I'm working from home, just completed a program that is due Tuesday, watching Rio Bravo with John Wayne and Dean Martin, and learning about crossbows. I just broke open a Lime-a-Rita, all I need now is to make up my mind at what crossbow I need to buy.
Life is good. :mrgreen:
xcaliber

Re: A great afternoon

Post by xcaliber »

An Excalibur! :lol: :lol:
Get the 355! You'll love it.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
DryFire

Post by DryFire »

I'm an engineer, to a fault. I research the gizzards out of things and never make snap decisions. Besides, that would take all of the fun out of it. The M355 is on my short list though. :)
In the interim, I'm thinking of buying a good used bow, just to get some arrow time while I'm learning.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Another PEng? LOL! You've come to the right place! Hehehehe! John! Keith! Paul! Get out your notes! Get out your spread sheets! My son in-law is an Electrical Engineer and my other daughter has started her last year of her PHD in Industrial.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

DryFire wrote:I'm an engineer, to a fault. I research the gizzards out of things and never make snap decisions. Besides, that would take all of the fun out of it. The M355 is on my short list though. :)
In the interim, I'm thinking of buying a good used bow, just to get some arrow time while I'm learning.
For me in this day and age, Money is TIGHT, I do the same thing. Cant run w/ the pack, but don't want to cut my own throat buying stuff that wont perform either :D
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly