Zombie Slayers are damaged

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

HorizontalArchr

Zombie Slayers are damaged

Post by HorizontalArchr »

First and foremost thank you forum members for all your bolt recommendations!!!!

Went out today to shoot my new zombies (20" factory fletched). Was switching from diablos. Took about 5-6 shots and I was sighted in at 30 Yrds. Went to the 50 yrd line and figured if I aimed at the same spot twice I would be able to really see grouping. Wrong!!! I destroyed my first 2 zombies. Lessoned learned. These things shoot deadly under 50 Yrds. It was like shooting diablos at 20 Yrds. All I have to say is if you're on the fence about switching, don't be. Sorry no pics, couldn't figure out how to post from my iphone.
Last edited by HorizontalArchr on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matrix 380
Triggertech Matrix Hunter
Matrix Munch Mount
2012 Vortex
18" Zombie Slayers
100 grain Magnum Slick Tricks
Twilight scope
xcaliber

Re: Zombie Slayers are damaged

Post by xcaliber »

They are the best I have shot from my crossbows! Congrats there R.H. :D
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Cookies

Post by Cookies »

Tip: never shoot at the same spot twice without removing the previous arrow. This gets very expensive. I learned my lesson first day out of the box. Always buy more arrows than you think you need. :D
Proud owner of a Vixen II Pink Camo and a Matrix 310, Matrix Bulldog 330, Big John Custom Black Eagle Arrows (Zombie Slayers), Custom Boo Strings, G5 Pink Broadheads, Lumenoks
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....yep...they even kill their own.....

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
strum

Post by strum »

you guys are giving bad advise...I say shoot those groups man. it keeps the arrow makers in business. :lol: :lol: :lol:
good shooting H.A. :D
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

Cookies wrote:Tip: never shoot at the same spot twice without removing the previous arrow. This gets very expensive. I learned my lesson first day out of the box. Always buy more arrows than you think you need. :D
Even when you remove the first arrow and shoot at that spot you stand a good chance of burying the arrow in the target and loosing fletching because you still hit the same hole
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
one eye joe

Post by one eye joe »

Even when you remove the first arrow and shoot at that spot you stand a good chance of burying the arrow in the target and loosing fletching because you still hit the same hole
True words, those. Been there and done that. Thought I was being smart removing the arrow, and ended up having to dig the next one out after it sank the fletching half way thru the bag.
Ibex (The Terrible)
Dan's (xcalibur) strings
DCA arrows
Swacker broadheads